Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I figured at some point goku is going to want to fight the Grand Priest, but villain....I don't know.

Now if a couple priest are plan a coup or are actually upset with goku for breaking time travel rules then maybe....

Outside of Erasing is Xeno powerful in anything else? I mean I assume he can create as well....but I don't know. Is he revered simply because he can erase in an instant?

Also I'll say this again but time seem to be the most powerful force in the DBZ universe, the fact that you can have two Xeno existing together means time>>>>all

With that said with the super dragon balls can't people wish to be stronger than xeno or the ultimate ruler and most powerful since you can wish for ANYTHING. I just don't know how that's not going to be abused with them being almost "common knowledge now"

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This theory that the grand priest is the next Villain is so fukking stupid. The look the grand priest conveyed to Goku was a serious/we are not playing around tone. Also to reiterate, if it wasnt for Goku idea of a tournament zeno would've erased those universes anyway. Are you guys watching or just skimming through it?
It's been foreshadowed that they will fight ever since Goku met grand priest for the first time :dahell:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I figured at some point goku is going to want to fight the Grand Priest, but villain....I don't know.

Now if a couple priest are plan a coup or are actually upset with goku for breaking time travel rules then maybe....

Outside of Erasing is Xeno powerful in anything else? I mean I assume he can create as well....but I don't know. Is he revered simply because he can erase in an instant?

Also I'll say this again but time seem to be the most powerful force in the DBZ universe, the fact that you can have two Xeno existing together means time>>>>all

With that said with the super dragon balls can't people wish to be stronger than xeno or the ultimate ruler and most powerful since you can wish for ANYTHING. I just don't know how that's not going to be abused with them being almost "common knowledge now"
well yeah it doesnt matter how strong you are or even if you're immortal. If he wants your ass erased, you're erased. It's a fate worst than death

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well yeah it doesnt matter how strong you are or even if you're immortal. If he wants your ass erased, you're erased. It's a fate worst than death
Yeah I mean sure, but I'm sure someone can get to these kids and one shot them before they can do that. Like are they immortal or invulnerable tough or something? Otherwise I can see a move being made on them before this tournament is over.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I mean sure, but I'm sure someone can get to these kids and one shot them before they can do that. Like are they immortal or invulnerable tough or something? Otherwise I can see a move being made on them before this tournament is over.
I think I remember the Supreme Kai saying not matter who it is, the Omni King can't be destroyed. But I supposed he could be imprisoned to where his powers couldn't work or something who knows, I sure the Grand Priest knows something others don't on how to contain Zeno.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't remember that Magic button he pulled out of his ass and gave to Goku? Pretty sure Zeno is omnipotent.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
5o54v44qpmq5.gif

:usure::merchant::demonic:
Something is way off with the Grand Priest. He is plotting something. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a twist at the end of the tournament.