Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

YouDontKnowMe

Rookie
Daps
i understand why you guys want cell back. we have already seen too much of frieza in general. however, take a step back and look at it this way...

cell is just a combination of all the z-fighters in one body, which is boring. most of the z-fighters outside of yamacha (lol) are already participating in the tournament, so there is no need to have a duplicate fighter like cell.

frieza is like the dean malenko of moves; he has plenty. frieza's damaged ego and his interaction with the z-fighters will make for a more interesting storyline. equally important, frieza's current power level is somewhat comparable to goku's, vegeta's, and gohan's power level where as cell's is still stuck at new ssj2 gohan's level, lol.

yeah, the possible reveal that near-hibernation beerus was the one who ordered frieza to destroy planet vegeta adds a great twist to the storyline.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Cell wouldve been on some other shyt man, imagine that big green motherfukker going SSB? :russ: Frieza isn't anything special they already tried with ressurection f and that arc and movie was boring asf:hubie:

i understand why you guys want cell back. we have already seen too much of frieza in general. however, take a step back and look at it this way...

cell is just a combination of all the z-fighters in one body, which is boring. most of the z-fighters outside of yamacha (lol) are already participating in the tournament, so there is no need to have a duplicate fighter like cell.

frieza is like the dean malenko of moves; he has plenty. frieza's damaged ego and his interaction with the z-fighters will make for a more interesting storyline. equally important, frieza's current power level is somewhat comparable to goku's, vegeta's, and gohan's power level where as cell's is still stuck at new ssj2 gohan's level, lol.

yeah, the possible reveal that near-hibernation beerus was the one who ordered frieza to destroy planet vegeta adds a great twist to the storyline.

Cell getting a powerup would at least be more interesting than seeing Frieza again for the 1000000th time :scust:. You mean to tell me everybody else getting ass pull powerups left and right and they can't do it for Cell and Piccolo?? :martin::mjpls::mjpls:. Besides seeing Cell beat the shyt out of these guys again would be :blessed: and would be more interesting based on how much problems he caused (and how far he drove them to power up). A team up with Cooler :gladbron::banderas::feedme: leave em like :umad:. You right about the whole Beerus ordered the destruction of Planet Vegeta though :ehh:

I refuse to watch this shyt without the english dub anyways :troll: so by the time they catch up who knows what kind of bullshyt theyll come up with. (I still watch clips and keep up with the manga though:birdman:)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Android 17 stronger then gohan:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Android 17 stronger then frieza:dead:
1.goku
2.veGoata
3.freiza
4.gohan
6.piccolo
8.tien
9.krillen
10.roschi
Can we all agree with this list:yeshrug:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Android 17 stronger then gohan:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Android 17 stronger then frieza:dead:
1.goku
2.veGoata
3.freiza
4.gohan
6.piccolo
8.tien
9.krillen
10.roschi
Can we all agree with this list:yeshrug:

No....

It's been stated repeatedly that Krillin is stronger than Tien and has been for some time.

Also how is Frieza stronger than Gohan at this point? We just saw Gohan square up wtih SSB Goku that was using Kaioken. Frieza got murked by SSB Goku as soon as Goku stopped fukking around.

Right now the rankings should be (based on what we know and what we've seen):

1 - Goku
2 - Vegeta
3 - Gohan
4 - 17
5 - Frieza
6 - Piccolo
7 - 18
8 - Krillin
9 - Tien
10 - Roshi

It'd be hard to figure out where Buu would rank on that list because his power level is so fukking vague.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No....

It's been stated repeatedly that Krillin is stronger than Tien and has been for some time.

Also how is Frieza stronger than Gohan at this point? We just saw Gohan square up wtih SSB Goku that was using Kaioken. Frieza got murked by SSB Goku as soon as Goku stopped fukking around.

1 - Goku
2 - Vegeta
3 - Gohan
4 - 17
5 - Frieza
6 - Piccolo
7 - 18
8 - Krillin
9 - Tien
10 - Roshi

It'd be hard to figure out where Buu would rank on that list because his power level is so fukking vague.

Definitely think gohan is in the Top 3 right now. It's interesting to see Goku make gohan the leader. It seems like he has faith in him like he did in the cell games. I think roshi is stronger than tien tho. Goku was still was asking roshi to train him because he know Roshi is a smart fighter. Tien got messed up by Roshi in the episode before the goku and gohan fight. As far as i'm concerned Tien need to chillin in the cut with bulma and yamcha he goin to get his ass murked in the tournament.

I think this tournament is going to be Gohan's time to shine especially after Future trunks having his moment last arc. I'd put Buu below piccolo.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
No....

1 - Goku
2 - Vegeta
3 - Gohan
4 - 17
5 - Frieza
6 - Piccolo
7 - 18
8 - Krillin
9 - Tien
10 - Roshi

roshi stronger then tien and kriilin he just dont care.. facts

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No....

1 - Goku
2 - Vegeta
3 - Gohan
4 - 17
5 - Frieza
6 - Piccolo
7 - 18
8 - Krillin
9 - Tien
10 - Roshi

Goku didnt need Kaioken to beat Gohan. He popped it because Gohan wanted him to be at his MAX. And Frieza was stronger than SSB at the time that he fought Goku/Vegeta. He just lacked the stamina.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Can y'all just watch the show instead of bytching about power levels and trying to apply logic all the got damn time?

Imagine if Naruto fans were this bad

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Cell was on the z fighters asses something serious :demonic:
(:dame:). he would get lumped up and retreat, only to fukk somebodys day up in a major way. shyt might be my favorite arc (the entire androids/cell saga) because everybody was getting active.

Piccolo - neck snapped and left to drown
Vegeta - embarrassed and his son got murked
Trunks - embarrassed and fukking killed
Goku - retroactively killed and couldn't win for once
Gohan - almost killed once he shattered that arm

Cell jr.s came out to fukk up the humans too

Not to say the z fighters didn't bust his ass one time each though. Everybody got to shine :whoo:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: This was probably the best episode in the entirety of Super. Really amazing stuff, especially coming from the disaster that was last week's episode. Had a huge smile on my face for most of it, and sometimes that's all you can ask for.

I'm still beyond disappointed they're seriously replacing Buu of all the characters. His fight with Basil was one of the best in Super, and I was hyped to see more of his slimmer form. How do you tease something like that, and then replace him? It's one thing to purposely go an inconsistent route by discarding the notion of power levels in favor of battle strategy/smarts or whatever, but to tease a character and replace him for no reason? :stopitslime:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if you guys noticed it. Anyone else notice that Goku learned from his fight with Buu? He did the same thing Buu did and utilized a ton of blasts to blind his enemy.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Why isn't Future Trunks in the Tournament of Power? He should be the number 1 Free Agent in the universe and NO one is squading him. SMH.
Time travel is supposed to be forbidden so them grabbing Future Trunks from an alternate timeline would prob be instant erase from Omni King and Grand Priest.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
To be honest I still have to put 17 above Gohan for now. Mainly because 17 went head up with SSB and didn't actually lose (they decided to call it a night) whereas Gohan actually did get defeated. Plus it was said that 17 was still holding back.

I'm not saying 17 wouldn't have eventually lost, but still. For me, in order of strength it's -

Goku
Vegeta
Frieza (Buu)
Gohan
Piccolo
Krillin
Tien
Roshi