Reppin
206 & 734
Bruh...guess who's coming back? I swear, DBS wild as hell. :russ:

My boy raditz in the back training like

4738824-raditz.gif

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Frieza for boo? Thats a definite upgrade at this point. Wonder what kinda deal they gon have to cut him. I bet frieza gon try to pull some slick shyt during the tournament though :russ::lolbron:. Maybe not with beerus there to keep him in check. Also good to see vegeta going in thr hyperbolic time chamber for a bit.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Frieza for boo? Thats a definite upgrade at this point. Wonder what kinda deal they gon have to cut him. I bet frieza gon try to pull some slick shyt during the tournament though :russ::lolbron:. Maybe not with beerus there to keep him in check. Also good to see vegeya going in thr htperbolic time chamber for a bit.
The sayain prince:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
tumblr_nr6va5AXsw1ux9dfjo1_500.gif

we coming for you toppo:pacspit: you bytch ass nikka:umad::umad::umad::lawd:
latest

krexzen

All Star
Daps
It'd be cool to see how Frieza and Frost interact. Maybe they'll have a brief team-up clearing out the competition before going head to head. Honestly, all of these developments are making me more interested in the post tournament possibilities than the actual tournament itself. If they end the tournament right then there will be so many plot lines and stories they can do. They will have enough to keep this thing fresh and interesting for the next few years atleast.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It'd be cool to see how Frieza and Frost interact. Maybe they'll have a brief team-up clearing out the competition before going head to head. Honestly, all of these developments are making me more interested in the post tournament possibilities than the actual tournament itself. If the end the tournament right then there will be so many plot lines and stories they can do. They will have enough to keep this thing fresh and interesting for the next few years atleast.
now that i think of it this is the dumbest shyt tori has done:hhh:
after the tournament he better go back to hell where he belongs:camby::camby::camby:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Lol, Boo is fukking useless when it matters.
He's a child:yeshrug:
I think it's cool not all the characters are the same, he don't really care about self improvement or discipline or honor or all that, he just rough housing before his next feast:mjlol:
His match in the exhibition was actually legit though:francis:ah well