thank u based toriyama for shutting these fakkits up once and for all
full
we'll just be vagina riders :dahell:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that does look like broly, if it is him, that's some bullshyt lol.....

anyway, this was a cool episode...sets up krillin getting his confidence back which will hel in the tourney...i mean, they even got 18 & his kid calling him p*ssy, damn....cant wait for the next one....also, from that lil sparring they did, it seems gohan is getting stronger...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
tumblr_inline_mu6o3jZqRb1qzj8pu.jpg

latest

Damn another good episode and more nostalgia. Gohan gave Goku that mothaf*ckin work, it even shocked me how strong he looked. I know Goku wasn't full power but still Gohan was looking sharp had him on his toes. Chi Chi once again messing up that training flow, lol. Cool with Goku and Kuririn going back to Kame Island like old times. Roshi being his pervert self as usual, lol. But it seems Roshi was running short on that fire. LOL @ Roshi sending Kuririn and Goku on the run to get a plant (ganja, lol) in what seems to be symbolism of the suicide forest (famous forest in Japan where people go in and have hallucinations and kill themselves.) Also reminds me of Luke in Empire Strikes Back during the cave when he faced Vader as they have to face every villain from the past from Freeza, Cell, Ginyu Force etc. So next week should be cool seeing Goku and Kuririn fight everyone again. They've done this in the past as far as fighting illusions.

They really are taking us down memory lane before we get to the tournament. As for the new trailer for Universal Survival Arc, loving the new character looks. Clearly as I've talking about previously, Akira is influenced by Egyptian/Kemet with these Gods. But the tournament is looking fire. As for this snippet of a "Female" Broly, I think that's creative as f*ck and completely left field. She looked fragile and weak and then all the sudden she looked like Broly. Something is telling me we don't know the full story yet so I'm holding off judgement till we understand if she's from a different Saiyan planet in a different universe could she be a distant relative like Chilled?. We are dealing with multiple universes and alternate timelines. But that was Broly for sure so Akira is making him canon by doing this even if this is an alternate version so some type of transformation of some kind. Cabba turning Super Saiyan now with ease and Frost doing multiple forms as well.

C2vR18-VEAAodgO.jpg

images

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So broly is a girl:umad:
You broly nut riders can't complain now you got him/her...and he gunna take a L as usual:umad:
Try to kill someone cuz they cried in your ear as a baby looking ass:umad:
:umad:
Been giggling about this shyt for like a hour; i had enough of hearing about these Broly and female SSJ nuthuggers:mjlol: