Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Hateful, cheating ass Zamasu. It figures he used the Dragon Balls to get to where he's at. It is the name of the show after all. It takes away from the mystery of Black though. After immortality, I'm guessing he wished to revive Goku's body.

With that said, Power and Destruction levels haven't made sense since 9000.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This illogical ass cartoon is lit as fukk...

that episode was among the best...

....Got a glimps of my nikka Hit :banderas:

c/s x100,000,000.

all at once this anime makes no fukking sense whatsoever AND features the best story-telling since cell saga. i demand more. more godtube dvr replays. more time travel fukkery. more super saiyen crayola kit strength boosts.

training sessions/powerup unlocks finna be sooooooooooooooooooo lit. :feedme:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope they can find a way to bring back Future Gohan & his arm :ohlawd:

This is what upsets me about the Gohan situation. Him fighting in the future with Trunks again would of been so symbolic. If he's written out as a family man, so be it but they all know we are waiting for SSB Gohan, here's some fanart of it:

sddefault.jpg

Goku pull out those earings, We need SSG Vegito :wow:

My instincts tell me it's coming for sure:

DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._12.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
cnoU6m0.png
Super future, the son we deserve. :wow: yaw wrong before his power level though. nikka on the same level as vegeta when the series started. :usure: we forgetting vegeta was giving beerus that work for a lil bit? Also vegeta worth the clutch goku save for the millionth time. :smugbiden:

The timeline humored the shark though. Future zamasu never even met goku. :camby:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is the best "Super" Arc. Because "BOG" and "ROF" were both retellings of the movies though they expanded the story. The "Universe 6" arc was fire but it wasn't perfect but it was still good to see a new Saiyan and of course Hit was off the chain. The "Evil Vegeta" Arc was a filler arc. As far as giving it a nod with the GOAT Arcs, it's still not over yet and they have to finish strong. Black and Zamasu have been giving some serious work. The writing is really, REALLY on point. They actually are following original canon pretty well. From Cell's old time machine to Yajirobe actually acknowleding what happen to him and the Andriods. The Twist of Mia being Trunks Ride or Die chick in the future. Goku's old body coming back to give out that Karma. I mean come on. I fully understand the criticism early on but they are finding themselves now with this arc. But NO as of yet it's not with the GOAT Z or DB arcs yet, it's not done though:

latest