Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
That ain't no damn Goku.

sLSgQw6.png

Amazon is fukking trippen with this shyt

Description
From the animated feature film Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F', comes Son Goku as he appears as Super Saiyan God! This amazing addition to the SH Figuarts line is as super as it sounds, with Goku sporting his icy blue hair and updated gi.

:mjlol:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Future Trunks looking deep into Present Mai's eyes while holding her hand for like 2 minutes in silence. :sitdown:

looks like we had a child predator from the future the whole time, get cho hands off that little girl nicca:scust:

Kanzenshuu | Translations | V-Jump (May 2013) - Akira Toriyama Special Interview

What points are you particular about in the movie’s story, for example?
Let’s see. Well, it hasn’t changed from when I was drawing Dragon Ball. At the time, since it’s a boys’ magazine, the readers are boys, so I was particular about “not making it too convoluted”. So it was the same with the movie: I was particular about kids being able to enjoy it.

Was the Pilaf gang appearing again also something you were particular about, Sensei? They had become children, though….
Yeah, about that. (laughs) Originally, they were just going to be petty thieves. But since we were going to have the entire cast, I thought [it wouldn’t be great if] some unknown characters just suddenly showed up. So I made them into the Pilaf gang. But you know, thinking long and hard about it after making that decision, they were all getting pretty old. (laughs)

Mai says she’s 41 years old. (laughs)
So I came up the idea that if I made them younger, they’d be just right.

They stirred things up in an unexpected role (?). I was honestly surprised at that romantic development!
Ah! Well, anyway, that’s the Pilaf gang for you. If they were to keep on appearing as villains, they’d just be easily defeated. So I figured, “maybe if I inject a little romance, the later developments will come more easily~”. (laughs) I hardly ever draw romance.
So, if we really believe Mai is 41, she's damn near 60 in Trunks future...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Future Trunks looking deep into Present Mai's eyes while holding her hand for like 2 minutes in silence. :sitdown:

Isn't she technically one of the oldest characters on the show though? I know that she got wished back to being a kid, but she still has all of her memories from being :old:. I find the relationship in general to be weird. Could you imagine if they pulled this shyt with Goku in GT?

I'll give her credit for finally being a somewhat mature and intelligent adult in the Future Trunks timeline. Especially after being a complete idiot during her first go around in Dragonball. It took her two chances and 60+ years but she finally did it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
yall notice how they showed vegeta talking about how he wanted go to the future to handle a certain task? then he was mad going into the gravity room? he must be pissed about black killing future bulma

im not even one of those vegeta stans who think he deserves every kill in db super but I think it would definitely be dope if they let him kill black to avenge bulmas death, or at least have him and trunks do it on some father-son goku/gohan vs cell type shyt for the final kill.. also it'd be cool to see when future bulma gets wished back her reaction considering the vegeta she knew was an aint shyt nikka

another interesting thing is the fact that black seems to engrave goku's strength and fighting style into his own after he fights goku, that might be a reason for goku to have to fall back cuz just imagine when he finally goes ssjgb on him.. nikka gonna be in trouble and not even realize it

I cant wait till next episode to see trunks disappointed in gohan and hear some backstory on zamasu:wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Smh how the mighty has fallen gohan was so powerful but now he lost his way:stopitslime:
After the cell saga he should trained and I don't wanna hear that bullshyt "he had no one to train with":stopitslime:.future trunks trained by himself and goku was surprised how strong he was.

Gohan:camby:
Gohan lacks one thing.... Heart
He'll never surpass vegeta or goku