Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Gotta somewhat agree with whoever this is trash my main concern is that this anime doesn't know if it wants to be OG Dragon Ball or DBZ.:ld: Fight scenes are dull, go back and look at the old fight scenes, Freeza had his own style that used his tail. They were dynamic and had great use of colors. This is just bland and repetitive. :francis:

Don't even get me started on humans and other species just getting sent to the power level bushes. :mindblown:
Yeah it's because they aren't following a previously written manga.

That's why the Manga>the anime

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
the one thing i don't like is them treating the kids like kids. you send them away because it's "too dangerous", but it's okay for weak ass dudes like Gohan, roshi, tien, etc. to stay?
Gohan, Tien, Roshi and them are grown ass men lol

And why wouldn't he tell them to go? Seeing as Gohan almost got killed twice and Piccolo actually died.

Last edited:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
it make bleach look like berserk , it make naruto look like one piece

it make GT a classic timeless anime

power levels don't make sense . the ssj shyt dont make sense any more. they have blue hair. its mj bad ....power ranger super megaforce bad
GT is not better lmao. It made much less sense than anything in DBS.

And the power levels in DBS really ain't fukked up. Gohan got weaker but dudes they fighting got stronger.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
Didn't Goku use trunks and goten for Majin Buu, but now it's too dangerous. :skip:

DBS manga is awesome, the show has horrible writing. :scust:
Of course he used them to fight Buu. They were the only ones left and they had no real idea where Gohan was.

Glad you're liking the manga btw. It's much better than the anime.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
Doubt it breh,:yeshrug: Toei is just cashing in on nostalgia at this point. You don't need good fight scenes or character development as long as we get new transformation.

SUPAA SAIYAJIN GODDO SUPAA SAIYAJIN REBURU 2!!!! Calling it now for the next arc. :troll:
They've been pushing the narrative that constant transformations are not the way to get stronger, so I doubt that'll happen.

Toei is garbage so the anime was always gonna be like this. The manga is so much better.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
too much talking not enough fighting. the resurrected Freeza just want to fight Goku and Goku only. hopefully, as the series continues next year i hope they let Gohan shift his focus on fighting (doubtful) so he can protect his family and let Trunks and Goten grow as fighters. hopefully everyone in the dbz series improves (im doubtful it will happen).

im interested to see what that female saiyan (if im correct) character from champa's team can do.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
Toei Animation's crack down on sub sites is really hurting the quality. We're stuck with crappy fan subs now.

I can't believe how much better the animation for One Man Punch is compared to this show.
Toei has always been pretty wack when it comes to animation. You can look up trash frames that have appear in Z. It's just that it's been touched up so many times over the years we don't notice. Plus the style works better and hides mistakes better.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
And in regards to Gotenks ability to beat anybody. It was never planned for him to be there in the first place, he only showed up in DBS because people wanted him there.

There's a reason they had him show up as his fusion was ending. Also going SSJ3 kills power quick and brings down the fusion time.

And like I said before all we know of is that Tagoma is above Ginyu but we don't know how far above. You gotta remember that outside Frieza they don't really have any other to compare the Z fighters to. Ginyu was the strongest after Frieza.

Also you could argue Ginyu learned from the mistake he made on Namek and figured out a way to better control the bodies he took. Or he was use to a Frieza soldiers body because he is one. Who really knows.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
^^^ Hopefully Piccolo gets some kind of fukking powerup!
Throughout the series they said Kami/Piccolo was the strongest fighter in the universe...I'm pretty sure he'll unleash long forgotten power eventually...

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
A few times mostly when him and Piccolo n Kami fused.... Kami means God of heaven n earth, pay attention:blessed:

:scust: at yall wanting the og Piccolo to merge with a namekian fukk boy:pacspit:
Could've just been the dub taking liberties idk. Regardless I doubt anything gonna come of it. I think either Piccolo will train with Whis or fuse with somebody else :pachaha: