Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The priest knew from the beginning what the outcome would be, zenos was looking for compassion between the universes.

I seen it as maybe the excluded universes weren't necessarily stronger but got along better.

Goes into what zamasu was saying about mortals being destined to destroy each other, what if that isn't a problem with the excluded universes?

:rudy:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Like I've been saying since we heard about the other erased universes.....Since no 17's wish was, " Please restore ALL of of the universes that were erased" That means there will be 18 universes again. Not the 12 universes most people think. Remember where you heard it first!...

One of those erased universes god of destruction was a saiyan...and THAT'S who we're gonna see in the movie.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:Betta recognize Ohohohohohoho squad.
I'll say it again. Character wise Cell would have been a better Villain to put in the ToP.

Cell was ALLLL about proving himself to be the strongest. The ToP was basically the Cell games x100. He would have shinned in that arena.

Why would frieza wanna be stronger? Dude was the strongest in the universe excluding a GoD and sleeping super demon.
- That's the point I'm making. Frieza is just evil for the sake of being evil and strong for the sake of being strong so he can continue to do evil things without be punished for it.
- Cell is just like Vegeta and Goku when it comes to testing their limits and becoming stronger. Cell is also basically and artificial saiyan meaning he is made up of cells of the strongest fighters in the universe, meaning any height in strength Goku and Vegeta can achieve he can potentially achieve too.

Frieza killed Vegetas planet, race, and dad then made dude a slave. Arguably the biggest L in DBZ history. What Cell do compared to that.
-
True but who else cares about that other than Vegeta and he's basically already moved on from it because he realized he along with the other saiyans were a$$holes back then too.
- Cell almost killed Trunks and humiliated Vegeta. I would think Vegeta would despise Cell equally or even greater than Frieza given the fact that Cell knows Vegeta's abilities and has Saiyan potential. He's basically an abomination to the Saiyan race.

Only reason cell had beef with folks were because they were all his daddy and dude was weak. Cell struggled against Vegeta, piccolo, and Tien at different points. Frieza bodied piccolo, Vegeta, and Krillin with the greatest of ease.
- Exactly!! Now your getting it. Like I said. Cell is not one note like Frieza. Cell was born with the purpose of becoming stronger unlike Frieza. Cell knows how it feels to be weak and helpless and has the drive and determination to be the perfect being.
- Frieza didn't have any beef. He only got mad when Goku was actually able to challenge him. Until then he was just doin shyt out of boredom.

Cell got beat by Gohan. Dude was combination of the Z fighters and all their teqniques but got beat by Gohan.
- Huh? Gohan was the strongest fighter out of everyone and still almost lost. Gohan was pound for pound stronger than Cell and Cell was still able to almost pull out a W.
- If Cell were in the ToP he would be shytting on Gohan all tournament.

Cell wasn't inherently evil like Frieza. Cell was just trying to fulfill his purpose just like the Androids. In the ToP they could have wrote Cell to be a "bad guy" similar to how Vegeta was early on in the series but no longer to have a desire to kill Goku and everyone he loves. He'd have a similar rivalry to that of Goku and Vegeta but his would be to just prove that he is the perfect being.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a truly shocking ending that nobody saw coming.

Oh wait a minute I said the exact play by play months ago

Super trash :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Everyone has been saying that, it was pretty clear but the way it played out was well done and no one guessed the reason or who would do it.

No one had 17 as the winner of the tournament under any circumstances.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or was 17 a really weird story choice?

I mean there are so many other characters that could have filled that role that would have made a lot more sense.

Don't get me wrong I loved 17 but dude came out of nowhere.

It was just very odd almost to the point that the story didn't feel like it was naturally flowing and he was being written to be way more influential to the tournament that he needed to be.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
How was Frost brought back too?..

no. 17 said for the universes to be brought back, but wasn't he deleted? That sounds like a plot hole, but...

That opens the door for even more fukkery...

...who else was deleted? Wasn't one of the Zamasu's deleted by Beerus?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How was Frost brought back too?..

no. 17 said for the universes to be brought back, but wasn't he deleted? That sounds like a plot hole, but...

That opens the door for even more fukkery...

...who else was deleted? Wasn't one of the Zamasu's deleted by Beerus?

I mean technically everyone in those erased universes that got deleted should be brought back. I guess it depends on how far back being erased counts too.

Zama was technically erased in the future that hasn’t happened yet and never will since it was a alternative time line.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I mean there are so many other characters that could have filled that role that would have made a lot more sense.

It was just very odd almost to the point that the story didn't feel like it was naturally flowing and he was being written to be way more influential to the tournament that he needed to be.

This arc almost feels like his arc more than anything. He pretty much had his piccolo/vegeta arc with the ToP. It was a way to get him in the gang officially.

I also think it adds for the potential “unknown” factor that none of the other Z fighters could really pull off. While we pretty much knew the other universes would be wished back. If the last person standing was any other Z fighters it would be NO doubt they were gonna wish everyone back.

Actually 18 might not have lol

DONCIC

All Star
Daps

I guess it had to either be him or 18 due to their unlimited stamina

Only other U7 fighter who could have kept up with the Saiyans and Freeza was Buu

But then 17 is probably 1000 times smarter than Buu and his smarts were vital to U7. I thought it was a great way of introducing the guy back into DB