Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I saw the movie F and the last 30 min was worth it, I'm glad they didn't do vegeta dirty. He IS the the prince of all saiyans, I'm pissed that he can't reach SS3 and can't reach SS4 naturally like goku.

Man I never thought they would do another anime I feel like a kid again.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
:mjlol: Gohan stans.. Come get your man. This dude has been reduced to wearing costumes again and slap boxing with Hercule.

I really like these episodes before it gets to Frieza, even Chi Chi is getting some shine as that overbearing mother/grandmother a lot of people can relate to.

And :mjlol::mjlol: @ Goku hogging up the Instant Transmission for himself and now baller blocking Vegeta. I don't even ride for Vegeta like that but damn can this man finally get some shine Goku?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't think Vegeta surpassed Goku.. Whis said "The time should be about right" or something like that. I think he meant that Vegeta was close to Goku's level now or equal so now it's time to bring Goku in so they can train together.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I saw the movie F and the last 30 min was worth it, I'm glad they didn't do vegeta dirty. He IS the the prince of all saiyans, I'm pissed that he can't reach SS3 and can't reach SS4 naturally like goku.

kniHBry.jpg

:troll:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This motherfukker Goku :russ:

Bruh sitting there waiting on that call...

tumblr_nx58pmq8lN1t8bidwo1_540.png

And yall Vegeta stans wishin HARD for your gawd. On some "maybe Vegeta will finally surpass Goku this time :gladbron:". Whether you accept it or not, Goku will always be better than your boy :youngsabo:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Goku bothering Bulma:pachaha:, Goku keep checking in on Whis when he's eating, "Fam I'm tryna eat!" :martin:

Chi Chi overprotective and suspicious as always, "What's that [phone] for?:leostare:" Got Goku in an arm lock trying to stop him from leaving to train:heh: but even after he gets away, she's :yeshrug:and :krs:about the party for Pan.

Whis mentioned shabu shabu. "Individual diners cook raw meat slices and vegetables by swishing them around in hot flavoured broth with chopsticks"

original_Shabu-Shabu-Hot-Pot.JPG

:ahh:

Daps
Where the hell is chibi trunks tho? nicca cant even get a cameo :dead:
Vegeta is off training, and Bulma is out chasing crooks just where the fukk is Trunks:russ:
Pan already here to take my boy Goten's shine :to:
nikka went and snitch on his daddy straight bytch made, drain that nikka Saiyan blood and give it to Piccolo. I dont see how yall nikkas can still ride with him, the fukk he wearing glasses for btw? nikka you can break planets in half and you wearing bifocals and shyt:stopitslime:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Vegeta is off training, and Bulma is out chasing crooks just where the fukk is Trunks:russ:

nikka went and snitch on his daddy straight bytch made, drain that nikka Saiyan blood and give it to Piccolo. I dont see how yall nikkas can still ride with him, the fukk he wearing glasses for btw? nikka you can break planets in half and you wearing bifocals and shyt:stopitslime:
I'm talking about Goten not Gohan :dame: