Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
....cant wait to see vegeta go off on ole boy next week cause he pissed lol...probably have him get closer to offensive UI....
So Vegeta’s shell is coming from not being able to save his protégé from universe 6 and keeping the same thing from happening to Trunks and Bulma so he goes all out in UI attack.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
IF this arc goes in the direction i think it is, Universe 6 should definitly be a mainstay in the series.

It'll be a waste of a great cast of characters. They're equally as interesting as U7 if not more by a slight edge.

Hit is like a fully realized version of Piccolo if he was written better; A calculating, disciplined tactician who functions as a loner.

Still love Piccolo tho', I just wish he could do more than be a glorified supporting character. Too much wasted dopeness

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Vegeta’s shell is coming from not being able to save his protégé from universe 6 and keeping the same thing from happening to Trunks and Bulma so he goes all out in UI attack.

he had already planned on uni 6 being erased and him wishing them back, but i can see the bold being the reason for his break through...he will have a moment when he snaps and just starts attacking on instinct....

the reason i say he'll get closer to offensive UI against ole boy is cause even though he planned on uni 6 being gone, the fact it's actually gone now is gonna get to him....he gonna fight more off emotion instead of thought, which could help him start breaking through his level to get to UI....

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For basically being the #2 of U7 I'm honestly surprised how little screen time Vegeta has gotten throughout this tournament and basically throughout this whole arc.

He was basically side by side with Goku during the training with Whis, during the return of frieza arc, and the zamasu arc. But dude has really just been chilling in the background in a scenario were he should be front and center trying to steal the shine from Goku.

Vegeta loves showing off his power and whooping on dudes he knows he's stronger than. I understand that he probably doesn't even want to be here but this his is chance to prove that he the strongest out there and he just been sitting back letting shyt happen. I mean has Vegeta even said 1 word to Kale and Caulifla this whole arc?
I would have thought for sure they'd be the first ones he'd want to encounter but oh well.

Decent episode but the U6 erasure didn't hit as hard as I thought it would to be honest. It's almost kind of backfired because now I know for sure this isn't the last we'll see of them because they barely spent any time on it. Feels like the Universes are just going on Timeout before U7 eventually wishes them back.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Decent episode nothing great or threatening occurred. I don't know why they had to write them Namek's as jokes when getting chased by Kaulifla. Next week should be good hopefully 1 U7 fighter will get eliminated.