por-3-768x402.jpg

ss04.jpg

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Actually we all knew that he was even stronger than King Cold cmon breh its ok to like Vegeta I like him too but no one is tired of Freeza hes literally like Dragonballs Joker hes the most clutch villain with the best personality, Buu and Cell were both lame only villains come close is Zamasu and maybe Vegeta when he turns heel
Goku >Vegeta> Frieza. In that order stop it:hhh:

Daps
Universe 4 must be the Universe that has the mortal stronger than the God of Destruction. Whis did say that there was a universe where not even the GoD can defeat the mortal exists and its the same Universe where the GoD beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match.. read the manga and you'll find out that it was Quitela (the one that looks like a rat).. also dont know if you guys caught it but while the fight with Goku-Jiren was going on he was chillin with that same smile on his face

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Universe 4 must be the Universe that has the mortal stronger than the God of Destruction. Whis did say that there was a universe where not even the GoD can defeat the mortal exists and its the same Universe where the GoD beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match.. read the manga and you'll find out that it was Quitela (the one that looks like a rat).. also dont know if you guys caught it but while the fight with Goku-Jiren was going on he was chillin with that same smile on his face

Breh the manga and anime both stated jiren is that guy stronger than the god of destruction

Daps
Breh the manga and anime both stated jiren is that guy stronger than the god of destruction

:snoop: I need to remember that they fukked the story up so bad that now the manga and anime don't mean shyt side by side, cause Whis said this in the anime and then it turns out Quitela beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match :francis:

I know Whis said something about it in the tournament but he said 'I daresay' when referring to Jiren
'perhaps the rumor is true'

I still think it could be U4 and

Hate to drop spoilers but a mystery character is coming within the next few episodes and Quitela was way too relaxed even seeing Jirens power. It wouldn't surprise me if thats the next plot twist that actually gets Jiren to start fighting again :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:snoop: I need to remember that they fukked the story up so bad that now the manga and anime don't mean shyt side by side, cause Whis said this in the anime and then it turns out Quitela beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match :francis:

I know Whis said something about it in the tournament but he said 'I daresay' when referring to Jiren

Hate to drop spoilers but a mystery character is coming within the next few episodes and Quitela was way too relaxed even seeing Jirens power. It wouldn't surprise me if thats the next plot twist that actually gets Jiren to start fighting again :manny:

Not spoilers cuz I knew bout it day it dropped and read spoilers so ur good breh
Also it’s the sayain battle royal ep ur referring too I know
When he said dare say he said jiren being stronger than god of destruction
Not saying ur wrong with Whis saying bout beerus losing cuz he did say that
The rumor is true but could be just a simple of 2 people jiren being 1 and uni 4 bugs fused the other

Having said that they fukked up so until something changes jiren will be that guy let alone has been since the intro granted they could throw a curveball but I doubt it be massive at best uni 4 be a strong fighter at ssbx20 level but nothing more than that I think they made jiren way too strong let alone they better come up wit a solid solution for him too lose cuz nobody in tournament beating him even ultra instinct Goku gap too damn massive and just wouldn’t make sense or look right
Only 2 things I said was gogeta
Or jiren wins
Or maybe multiple fusions uni 4 bugs
Uni 6 female Sayains
Piccolo fusion
All against jiren seems reasonable

Also think about y make a special bout Goku and jiren and then bam uni 4 fighter wouldn’t make sense either

Just cuz he was calm didn’t mean anything could be calm cuz damn bugs so small can’t sense them would make sense too

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Toppo catching the jobber status catching work from cabba yet he could beat goku....manga equals non cannon at this point:childplease:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Maybe but his smirks could also mean he has two invisible insect warriors and he will coast with those two till the end