Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
In the manga its confirmed that Toppo is the one thats actually training to replace Belmond as the God of Destruction
Plus, all the Gods of Destruction actually fight each other before the tournament starts (most of it is spent ganging up on Beerus because they realise Goku is the reason this tournament is happening)

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Jiren is my new favorite character. he made Goku's new transformation look like nothing. he did what Vegeta could never do and that's surpass Kakarot. Jiren will replace Vegeta as my favorite new favorite character. I'm tired of Goku being the strongest, now I finally have a character that surpasses even Kakarot to cling to, move over Vegeta time to throw you in the bushes now.:camby:

Jiren Tha God.
:blessed:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
In the manga its confirmed that Toppo is the one thats actually training to replace Belmond as the God of Destruction
Plus, all the Gods of Destruction actually fight each other before the tournament starts (most of it is spent ganging up on Beerus because they realise Goku is the reason this tournament is happening)
I don't think being name God if Destruction automatically deems yu the strongest in the universe. Maybe they just look for certain traits in a warrior,

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
frieza is my fav character in the show.

I'm really interested to see what he has planned. I mean he must be mad strong or have some plot or plan. He didn't even seem all that shocked by goku's power up.

Also jiren seems silly op right now. If hit doesn't damage him or find some weakness....gg

literally they all need to band together fight this dude and then fight each other after he's downed.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
frieza is my fav character in the show.

I'm really interested to see what he has planned. I mean he must be mad strong or have some plot or plan. He didn't even seem all that shocked by goku's power up.

Also jiren seems silly op right now. If hit doesn't damage him or find some weakness....gg

literally they all need to band together fight this dude and then fight each other after he's downed.
There's a fighter in the tourney who's stronger than Jiren

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jiren is my new favorite character. he made Goku's new transformation look like nothing. he did what Vegeta could never do and that's surpass Kakarot. Jiren will replace Vegeta as my favorite new favorite character. I'm tired of Goku being the strongest, now I finally have a character that surpasses even Kakarot to cling to, move over Vegeta time to throw you in the bushes now.:camby:

Jiren Tha God.
:blessed:
:whoa: wait till the PPV bro :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What PPV? Jiren will win again trust me, ya boy Goku ain't beating Jiren by himself. if Goku achieves the form again, Jiren probably has another form up his sleeve, Jiren haven't even shown the full extent of his power, Goku gonna take that L twice just wait in see.:youngsabo:
But who will win the Main event match between them?

lolgokuwins
john_cena_lol.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Ultra Instinct is actually an upgrade of an old Technique that no longer gets used.

Remember this fight?
b854991e8b11dfb0438233a2c9c796a2a61aee16_hq.gif

Fights used to be about reading or sensing an opponent's ki. Separating every limb with their own signature of ki or movement is a natural next step.

In fact, kid Buu did exactly that when he was giving Vegeta that work.

I'm very excited for this new technique, fights are going to be 100% better.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Ultra Instinct is actually an upgrade of an old Technique that no longer gets used.

Remember this fight?
b854991e8b11dfb0438233a2c9c796a2a61aee16_hq.gif

Fights used to be about reading or sensing an opponent's ki. Separating every limb with their own signature of ki or movement is a natural next step.

In fact, kid Buu did exactly that when he was giving Vegeta that work.

I'm very excited for this new technique, fights are going to be 100% better.

it's cool to see brehs who know whats up instead of the usual complainers saying it's another ass pull

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Been years since I watched some of these. Tao washed Goku in their fight. :mjlol:

People are over hyping the Jiren beat down. Before Goku's power up, he was CLEARLY over-matched, but we've seen WAY worse beat downs in DB history. Plus that portion of the fight felt rushed on some let's just get this out the way so we can do the Spirit Bomb and the transformation.

If we're talking solely bout Goku's fights, remember he was getting that work by Frieza before he unleashed his trump card.