Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
DI0VUu8WsAEP5Yn.jpg

:ohhh:

Vegeta Nooooo.......Again it's 2-0 thus far Kuririn and Tien getting knocked out. I think the writers throw a monkey wrench into the order but something is telling me it's going to be Goku and Gohan near the end fighting as Father and Son. As for the Episode, interesting. I'm liking all the different skills and powers the Universes have. Piccolo kinda got the work, he lost like 3 arms but once again risk his own life to save Gohan. Piccolo truely loves Gohan man, like really loves him. Tien with the throwback ish, I loved it when it originally did that during the Goku Fight with the clones. For the Hate Tien gets, he kind of went out hard in that fight. Roshi, Kuririn and Tien all have brought something to the table and eliminated enemies. That "Revenge of F" title next week got me shook, could have multiple meanings.

Tien gets the respect of Beerus and the Crew for his sacrifice and Cloning Techique.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
DI1gfRDUIAAGPTb.jpg

:ohhh:

Vegeta Nooooo.......Again it's 2-0 thus far Kuririn and Tien getting knocked out. I think the writers throw a monkey wrench into the order but something is telling me it's going to be Goku and Gohan near the end fighting as Father and Son. As for the Episode, interesting. I'm liking all the different skills and powers the Universes have. Piccolo kinda got the work, he lost like 3 arms but once again risk his own life to save Gohan. Piccolo truely loves Gohan man, like really loves him. Tien with the throwback ish, I loved it when it originally did that during the Goku Fight with the clones. For the Hate Tien gets, he kind of went out hard in that fight. Roshi, Kuririn and Tien all have brought something to the table and eliminated enemies.

Tien gets the respect of Beerus and the Crew for his sacrifice and Cloning Techique.
That's just one theory. The other is the order on them holding the Dragonballz. Goku and Vegeta don't.