Dr. Doom is the GOAT villain...no longer debatable

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wish people would stop using Millar's Masters Of Doom story to rep Doom. shyt is so over-the-top dumb.

As compared to the other over the top stuff that happens in comics??? :stopitslime:

Unless retconned, its cannon and it doesn't go against established characterizations and limitations. (Spider-Man beating firelord I'm looking at you) Therefore its fairplay to be brought up and used.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
And now he's officially God. :wow: Everybody should read Secret Wars #2 even if they're not a big comic book head.

Secret-Wars-2-Spoilers-2.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa so secret wars started? Where can i pick up physical copies? I dont think theres any local comic shops here in westchester. Maybe B&N

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been out of the loop for about two years

Last thing I kept up with is AVX

I started Infinity but didn't finish

Where do I start with catching up?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wait What!!! You mean like how DC did with New 52 type of reboot?:wtf:
We don't know the full consequence of it yet now, but Marvel-616 (main continuity) and Marvel-1610 (Ultimate universe) and every other alternate universe as we know them are dead.
Right now the only thing that exists is something called Battleworld, where Doom rules Earth as a God-king, and the planet is divided into sections governed by various characters like some game of thrones shyt.

The only characters from the old Marvel universe other than Doom and Dr. Strange are a small crew of evil goons led by Thanos and 1610 Mr. Fantastic, and a small crew of heroes, including Black Panther, Cyclops with the phoenix force, both Spider-Men (Peter Parker and Miles Morales) and some others. Both groups managed to somehow stowaway before 616 and 1610 were destroyed and end up in Battleworld.

Doom rules as a god with Dr. Strange, Invisible Woman, Valeria Richards at his side, protected by an army of Thors and Galactus as a Sentinel guarding his castle. :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
We don't know the full consequence of it yet now, but Marvel-616 (main continuity) and Marvel-1610 (Ultimate universe) and every other alternate universe as we know them are dead.
Right now the only thing that exists is something called Battleworld, where Doom rules Earth as a God-king, and the planet is divided into sections governed by various characters like some game of thrones shyt.

The only characters from the old Marvel universe other than Doom and Dr. Strange are a small crew of evil goons led by Thanos and 1610 Mr. Fantastic, and a small crew of heroes, including Black Panther, Cyclops with the phoenix force, both Spider-Men (Peter Parker and Miles Morales) and some others. Both groups managed to somehow stowaway before 616 and 1610 were destroyed and end up in Battleworld.

Doom rules as a god with Dr. Strange, Invisible Woman, Valeria Richards at his side, protected by an army of Thors and Galactus as a Sentinel guarding his castle. :wow:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

How did he accomplish that?