Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
CxAaBFa.jpg

These guys don't learn, first Martin called Leslie Jones a gorilla, he got some backlash for that shyt to which he even apologized, now Korey's calling Stephen Henderson an "albino" gorilla. I understand trying to be funny but they over do it sometimes.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice League review tomorrow. I hope Girts and Goodwin go too so we get everyone's opinions. Sucks that only Korey and Martin got to see Thor.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CxAaBFa.jpg

These guys don't learn, first Martin called Leslie Jones a gorilla, he got some backlash for that shyt to which he even apologized, now Korey's calling Stephen Henderson an "albino" gorilla. I understand trying to be funny but they over do it sometimes.

Keep telling yall that shytting on Black people seems to be their fallback humor these days. Even when they were talking about Tyreese, Korey had to turn it into some "Black People don't know how to act/Black People can't have nothing" bit.

Even Goodwin paused for a second like "wtf are you talking about" but didn't say anything and just went along with it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
CxAaBFa.jpg

Keep telling yall that shytting on Black people seems to be their fallback humor these days. Even when they were talking about Tyreese, Korey had to turn it into some "Black People don't know how to act/Black People can't have nothing" bit.

Even Goodwin paused for a second like "wtf are you talking about" but didn't say anything and just went along with it.

I see nothing has changed and they still shucking and jiving it up for their white audience so they can get laughs.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Answer my own question

Goodwin - Matinee
Martin - Matinee
Girtz - Rental
Korey -Matinee