Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
.... its on soundcloud
check previous page breh.....im not used to audio only and shyt like yall. Not into audio podcast and all that. Im a visual person. The site was perfect for me. I really wish i could just do youtube and soundcloud like yall but its so shytty in comparison for me

EDIT: listening to martin talk about spiderman 2 and goodwin looking at the chat and i cant see it :smh: i just cant do it brehs :mjcry:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
so apparently on the High Score (watching the segment right now) Sammy dropped by to clear up some shyt Goodwin/Korey/etc. said on the Roast and Toast about his (Sammy's fam) and tickets to the LA thing. Sammy felt some type of way cause they were all joking on him bout him allocating tickets for the event, and like only 6 people showed up (he jacked like 10 tickets, tickets fans could've bought)...convo veered to the shytty conditions they had to stay at while in LA...Sammy indirectly blaming Korey for it, saying he's a shyt employer and didn't accommodate their sponsors good enough.

so on today's sunday service Korey tears into Sammy saying he was off base with his comments, and that the person who helped them get the rooms etc. did what they could w/ the budget. Korey saying Sammy sounded mad disrespectful and ungrateful about his shyt

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
so apparently on the High Score (watching the segment right now) Sammy dropped by to clear up some shyt Goodwin/Korey/etc. said on the Roast and Toast about his (Sammy's fam) and tickets to the LA thing. Sammy felt some type of way cause they were all joking on him bout him allocating tickets for the event, and like only 6 people showed up (he jacked like 10 tickets, tickets fans could've bought)...convo veered to the shytty conditions they had to stay at while in LA...Sammy indirectly blaming Korey for it, saying he's a shyt employer and didn't accommodate their sponsors good enough.

so on today's sunday service Korey tears into Sammy saying he was off base with his comments, and that the person who helped them get the rooms etc. did what they could w/ the budget. Korey saying Sammy sounded mad disrespectful and ungrateful about his shyt
fukkery:wow:

Will watch later :mjpls: