Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjgrin: can't wait to see the flick for myself

Martin: If this turns into the Wicker Man I'm getting the bees :laff:

This is why I love these guys. I couldn't get a review like this from a black perspective any where else:MyBrotha:

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
To give Get Out better than sex is beyond laughable, it's a low full price at the most, I agree with Martin's reviews most of the time while the two Korey's just seem to see shyt that just isn't there, It's probably because they see the film drunk or high most of the time.:comeon: I just don't trust their reviews anymore.:manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ari+Aster+49th+Annual+New+York+Film+Festival+2q1zJ7XrbP8l.jpg

:troll:
Thats a smiley right there.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
To give Get Out better than sex is beyond laughable, it's a low full price at the most, I agree with Martin's reviews most of the time while the two Korey's just seem to see shyt that just isn't there, It's probably because they see the film drunk or high most of the time.:comeon: I just don't trust their reviews anymore.:manny:
:umad:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
martin agreed with everything they said, he jus said he wasnt willing to go that high and gave it a really high full price