Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Haven't been feeling this show in the past month or so. The laughs are forced and they getting super corny now trying to force jokes every minute or so and 1-up each other.

Feel like they need a big injection of fresh blood. Was listening to a show and it just felt :russell:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Korey's UT lecture

when korey tone down the silly and give u dat knowledge :wow:.....anybody else think ol dude mom at the beginning was looking kinda right :shaq:

EDIT: oh and these were my thoughts on the casual call in show, didnt feel like retyping so i'll just post my comment from the video:
show wasnt too bad. It was still pretty entertaining. Ray was solid on the controls and likeable. Martin was the wise cracking uncle as usual and proved he can literally do every show if he wanted. Sammy was uhhh ok i guess. All those “outburst” were kinda lame tho and it let me know korey was definitely the key to why he was less annoying. Didnt like that he kept cutting martin off too especially when he was giving his list of movies he hates and everyone likes (he didnt even get to finish because sammy cut him off)…other than that i’d say it was a solid show

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Would've been interested to see how a Danielle/Sammy/Martin (or Ray) show would've went.

Wonder what they ended up doing on sunday, if they actually got to record shyt and it just wasn't up to par, or they just said fukk it and chilled at Korey's house

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
"Where the white woman at?"
i remember when they had a black woman on cuz she was getting irritated with their constant joking about white women and it was one of their best shows cuz she was going in with the truth :wow:...then they had ol dude call in (cant remember his name but its the built dude from chicago i think his name lomax) and he basically let ppl know he a self hating ass dude who says he's only attracted to white women because thats all he saw growing up and shyt. Had to nerve to say even women like halle berry and sanaa lathan do nothing for him :rudy: