tumblr_lk0nchutSp1qetrdl.jpg

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

zero fukks given by Tarentino :pachaha:

(the video may play in the US, not sure)

Last edited by a moderator:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was nervous about it....because I can get militant, pro-black, etc with movies like that lol & I'm a fan of DiCaprio and didn't want to tarnish my respect for him because he was playing a slave owner.

But I liked the movie & the little comedy Quentin threw in there. I was good with Leo's performance & thought he deserved the Golden Globe & Oscar nod. But the guy from Germany clearly outshined him - which I haven't seen done to Leo since Daniel Day-Lewis is Gangs of New York.

What I didn't like was Sam's Uncle Tom/Uncle Ruckus azz. I swear, C.A.C's are the worst but Uncle Tom's are much more worst than them & I can't stand them.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This movie was unnecessary to be made. I mean it was good for what it was, but pointless. QT's weakest movie he ever did. Just another exploitation flick.

I was expecting Django to be a bad ass solo bounty hunter with no strings attached.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie was unnecessary to be made. I mean it was good for what it was, but pointless. QT's weakest movie he ever did. Just another exploitation flick.

I was expecting Django to be a bad ass solo bounty hunter with no strings attached.

Luckily this is in the minority.

You basically got a black superhero movie and actual black love. What makes this an exploitation?