Dimes of the world: Rate this Japanese Dime

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hips, no ass,

4Ln9HhgHa1sW78X1i78bPmFghfsX1hcfowYOAAXl22C8Tz9uZ94kjl2xCogRxzK_pHyNF59cj3IDczqxeF_sjX_kooGnBTptSUCELmeGle7sYJbLv8riztiRc4kdooLaAJQ=w320-h485-nc

Might have to watch this movie lowkey :ehh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
is she hot, yes, dime? no. per chinese standard.

they like the face to look innocent.

this is currently the chinese angelina jolie.
Fan-Bingbing-250.jpg
Fan Bingbing.
they dont have that sexy woman cougar look our top girls tend to have, they have more of a school girl cuteness with a bit of finesse to show maturity.
this girl looks like she had plastic surgery....but actually, theyve done numerous tests (chinese media is crazy like that) and all tests and scans show this is really her face.
Fan_Bing_Bing_-tta4.jpg

:salute: To the Grandmaster of Asian broads.

The Chinese share my outlook then, I like women that have a level of cuteness to their features, those hard model-esque faces are just :ld: to me. Her name is "Fah Bing Bing" though :dead: she's more attractive than this Japanese chick by a mile.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Literally the only thing she has going for her is big t*ts. And her pale skin grosses me out. I would fukk her if she threw it at me, but i wouldn't look twice at her on the street. Wouldn't even look once actually.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
:salute: To the Grandmaster of Asian broads.

The Chinese share my outlook then, I like women that have a level of cuteness to their features, those hard model-esque faces are just :ld: to me. Her name is "Fah Bing Bing" though :dead: she's more attractive than this Japanese chick by a mile.

finally for once cuteness is appreciated over tranny model look :win:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
:cape:

SIKE!

Generic looking ass bytch. I saw thosands of her on a daily basis when I was in college.