Diddy and Snoop riding around LA

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Snoop ain't doing nothing Pac hasn't already done..... Sh1t Pac knew Puff long before he met Snoop

Puff-Daddys-birthday-tupac.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

That was before Puff put the money on the street to the southside crips.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
That was before Puff put the money on the street to the southside crips.
still not fully convinced Puff called a hit out on dude

all we got is the world of one nikka who is probably lying

Now I do think that it's highly plausible that Puff put a bounty on those deathrow chains (which indirectly lead to Pac's death) and dumb street nikkas being the dumb street nikkas that they are probably misinterpreted that for something else.( A chain bounty can easily turn into a MURDER BOUNTY when dumb street nikkas who never read a book in their lives are involved, sum dudes don't got brains)

Puff ain't no angel and ain't above having Deathrow nikkas roughed up/chain snatched but I don't think he's stupid enough to potentially lose his freedom over some dumbass rap beef.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

Now I do think that it's highly plausible that Puff put a bounty on those deathrow chains (which indirectly lead to Pac's death) and dumb street nikkas being the dumb street nikkas that they are probably misinterpreted that for something else.( A chain bounty can easily turn into a MURDER BOUNTY when dumb street nikkas who never read a book in their lives are involved, sum dudes don't got brains)

Puff ain't no angel and ain't above having Deathrow nikkas roughed up/chain snatched but I don't think he's stupid enough to potentially lose his freedom over some dumbass rap beef.
Suge had him shook and was applying pressure...I don't see how people can't see how desperate Puff was at that time.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Snoop has been consistent,he played both sides of the fence while Pac was alive,and has done the same since he died. He's not going to allow anybody to tell him he can't be friends with everybody:pachaha:

I guess Puff going to ride with Snoop everytime he in L.A. No wonder he hasn't been shot yet like Biggie. Imagine pulling up on the side of Puff in a car and you see Snoop in the car with him. You might have your hand on your strap but that's the nikka who made Doggystyle:wow:

:snoop:

do you understand how ridiculous your post is....
puff been living in LA on & off for well over a decade and decided to make it his #1 residence several years ago when he brought a 40 million dollar mansion

B5NZGNA3XJH4LHTTGD5PECMBSA.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:snoop: boooooooo black men should be at each other's throats, keep it authentic. not this all we got is us brotherly respect bullshyt. the customers want to hear about black men killing other black men. :mjpls:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:stopitslime:

it was NEVER a hit on pac that shyt was just strictly fairytales

pac snuffed baby lane a certified gang banger & he -Orlando Anderson retaliated

end of story

Who needs to pay Orlando to get back at someone who jumped him??:gucci:

thank yall.
these suburban culture vultures dont know shyt about the streets..

you jump a well known gang member, and what the fukk you think is going to happen? that shyt happens to this day still

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
thank yall.

you jump a well known gang member, and what the fukk you think is going to happen? that shyt happens to this day still

yeah
the million dollar hit was pretty much debunked by Keefe D who it originally came from
Keefe said he lied to Det Kading & told him what he (kading) wanted to hear solely to get off & not go to federal prison
and in the death row documentary on BET a month ago Keefe solidified the bullshyt million dollar pac hit - when at the very end of the doc
he was standing on the street pac where the car he was in & Orlando Anderson shot & killed him; looked dead into the camera & said my nephew never did anything to pac, so yes pac got what he deserved then strutted down the street on some OG disrespectful, gangsta shyt

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Riding around listening to Force M.D.'s Love is a house :francis:

If I was Puff status, I would be playing that, riding around L.A. with a classy woman:blessed:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Suge had him shook and was applying pressure...I don't see how people can't see how desperate Puff was at that time.
Why not put the hit on Suge then? Pac wouldn't be nothing without Suge's money and power. Kill the head and the body will follow.
thank yall.

Well known to who?

A good question to ask would be, who was the one recording this footage? Whomever recorded that footage surely was right there and recored the fight.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

This. Beyond even the chains, I don't know why folks over-think the potential repercussions that are bound to occur after jumping a reputable Compton Crip. That's irregardless of whether or not Puff was doing business with them and the nature of his business.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
It's 2018

Suge never getting out of jail

Heron, poochie, chin, buntry, brim, hen dog and a few others are dead

Mob James on his fukk suge tour, Timmy ru in jail and trayvon is living off his wife career out of state.

Few others are in prison for life

Plus everyone else is in their 50s and moved on from the bullshyt and some have real bad health issues.

nikkas don't care about this no more

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Why not put the hit on Suge then? Pac wouldn't be nothing without Suge's money and power. Kill the head and the body will follow.

Well known to who?

A good question to ask would be, who was the one recording this footage? Whomever recorded that footage surely was right there and recored the fight.

Suge and Pac made Puff homie drink piss...the hit was on both of them. The shooter wanted both.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well known to who?

At the time, there was two contracts out for Suge and One for Tupac dating to the shyt that happened in New York. So in turn Suge put a hit out on puffy. How you nikkas still dont know this is beyond me.