Did Fetty confirm the illuminati salute?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
[Drake:]
Never thought I'd be talking from this perspective
But I'm not really sure what else you expected
When the higher-ups have all come together as a collective
With conspiracies to end my run and send me a message

No surprise the biggest rap act on earth atm used the illuminatis main symbol for his brand:

illuminati-owl-drake-wears-bet-awards-anl-apparel_design.png

owl3.png

Do the sheep really not see the owl in Washington D.C. (the Capitol Building)

MJ+2013+Illuminati+Minerva+Capitol-Building.jpg
I stopped trying to put people on to this shyt. people are waking up but alot are still indenial or just dont know any better.

Daps
any hand motion is an illuminati salute now...:dwillhuh:

and the illuminati letting in one eyed nikkas from Paterson, NJ...:mjlol:

this the same shadow group that runs the world from behind the scenes...:sas1:

letting in nikkas...:sas2:

ok:smugdraper:

Damn dude go read something. Lmao they're not "in" but they work for them and promote certain things for them.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Damn dude go read something. Lmao they're not "in" but they work for them and promote certain things for them.

oh im familiar, but yall so quick to call everything illuminati...and talk like yall so educated and deep

yet still love and support and get exploited by the same shyt you make threads calling out.

:manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They're trolling y'all. LOL @ Tom Brady being on there. The Illuminatti allows him to throw complete passes?

And it's always the pop stars/rappers. Country music is still selling strong....where are their salutes?

Where are the salutes from European artists who are sellling records?

If Tom Brady is there, where is Kobe, where is MJ salute pictures?

Many of these ppl worked years to cultivate their talent, they invested in themselves....while the ppl accusing them of this stuff were out partying, not investing in themselves etc.

Daps
They're trolling y'all. LOL @ Tom Brady being on there. The Illuminatti allows him to throw complete passes?

And it's always the pop stars/rappers. Country music is still selling strong....where are there salutes?

Where are the salutes from European artists who are sellling records?

If Tom Brady is there, where is Kobe, where is MJ salute pictures?

I thought about it, most of those pics look the same, just with different people, we sure it ain't the same Photographer and that's his signature? :patrice::jbhmm::dwillhuh:

We think all these celebrities are out here throwing out illuminati signs but what if it's all coming from one source, half these celebrities don't know what they doing anyway.

Daps
oh im familiar, but yall so quick to call everything illuminati...and talk like yall so educated and deep

yet still love and support and get exploited by the same shyt you make threads calling out.

:manny:

Listen breh, just cuz you lack in pattern recognition skills don't mean the rest of us do.