Out of curiousity
What made you a DC fan like that?
Im REALLY not trying to make this a race thing please believe me
But growing up they always seemed like the republicans of comics
Im older now and realize that both parties aint shyt
But they never seemed like they were aiming toward me
And i didnt get into comics until maybe my mid-teens
Spider-Man always seemed to be the guy in NYC

I grew up with their animated series/films, Batman's 90's films and my Dad has a shyt-load of DC comics. And as I grew up I just generally preferred DC's characters.

Still enjoy Marvel and lots of their characters though :ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I grew up with their animated series/films, Batman's 90's films and my Dad has a shyt-load of DC comics. And as I grew up I just generally preferred DC's characters.

Still enjoy Marvel and lots of their characters though :ehh:
Yeah
Batman the Animated series is probably my favorite SHOW of all time
But other than that i just could never rock with DC
I dont know
I think my sons mothers brother put me on when Jim Lee came into the X-Men shyt
And it was so dope to me!
I was just a sucker for that typa art
I had jean jackets with Magneto on the shyts
I loved how Storm resembled my mother and was a dominant charcater in that world

I think the only DC comic i read like that was Death of Superman
And Killing Joke
Maybe even Darkest Knight

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And are cat confident that Bunny could do for them what Mouse and FoxMouse done for Guardians and Deadpool?

Martha

Hold up fam, don't give Mickey credit for Deadpool. Fox doing decently lately (outside of Xmen Apocalypse and Fantastic 4:francis: )

Spyro

Banned
Daps
See I hear cats say that all the time..... but I tend to wonder how valid that is?

Like not you.... but in general I wonder how excited are cats about a Cyborg movie? Would the really want either sequels or reboots to Constantine and Jonah Hex? Would a Swamp Thing & Martian Manhuntet put buts in seats?

And are cat confident that Bunny could do for them what Mouse and FoxMouse done for Guardians and Deadpool?

Martha

Suicide Squad could have been their Guardians if they actually made a good movie, it's got 25% on RT yet still made 750 million WW :francis:

The Man of Steel trailers were better than Dark Knight but movie sucked :hhh:

X-Men ripped off Doom Patrol so no reason that couldn't be a big hit :yeshrug:

Lobo could be a big hit if it was good with a big actor, and had good marketing :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hold up fam, don't give Mickey credit for Deadpool. Fox doing decently lately (outside of Xmen Apocalypse and Fantastic 4:francis: )

I said Fox Mouse just trynna be funny since they don't have like an iconic mascot.:hubie:

But you're right.... I retract that:patrice:

I'm gonna change that to O' Reilly:skip:

Martha

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Out of curiousity
What made you a DC fan like that?
Im REALLY not trying to make this a race thing please believe me
But growing up they always seemed like the republicans of comics
Im older now and realize that both parties aint shyt
But they never seemed like they were aiming toward me
And i didnt get into comics until maybe my mid-teens
Spider-Man always seemed to be the guy in NYC

I'm a DC comic fan I never fukked with Marvel comics heavy.

DC had a better universe, not just earth but the galatic/universal standard was far better than Marvel to me.
DC had far better street level story lines as well.
DC had the real superheroes and the real heroes and they all had a lane to shine.
When I was coming up all Marvel focused on was the Xmen pre AoA it was pretty boring to me

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:wow:Truer words were never spoken. She should never work for DC again.:mjcry: It's hard reppin #DCGANG when you got actors in the DCEU openly shytting on the very movies they acted in. :to:DC Brehs, I think it's time for that big reboot and to put this Zack Snyder Era to bed once and for all.
d70264a2eebe3ce8782e9081cafa82dc.gif

Join the right set. Thanos the beloved welcomes you.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i have this gut feeling they wont even use the term 'justice league' in the movie.

i mean in the comics it makes sense why they are called the justice league. you got all the world's superheroes joining together and forming an organization with the intent to uphold justice across the land.

but in this movie it's just batman forming a team to defend the world from aliens. i'm curious to see how they squeeze the name 'justice league' in. which is why i think they will probably just avoid it altogether unless superman says it at the end or some shyt.

Probably something like this

*Flash and Aquaman acting silly and quipping*:troll:

Wonderwoman: Y'all jokers must be crazy. ... :francis:

Flash: So that's it huh...we're the hereos eh...we're some kind of..... Justice League?:skip:

Batman::comeon:
Superman::gucci:
Wonderwoman::snoop:
Cyborg::scusthov:
Aquaman::ehh:

Martha

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Yeah
Batman the Animated series is probably my favorite SHOW of all time
But other than that i just could never rock with DC
I dont know
I think my sons mothers brother put me on when Jim Lee came into the X-Men shyt
And it was so dope to me!
I was just a sucker for that typa art
I had jean jackets with Magneto on the shyts
I loved how Storm resembled my mother and was a dominant charcater in that world

I think the only DC comic i read like that was Death of Superman
And Killing Joke
Maybe even Darkest Knight
Are you talking about the 90s green and pink color style they they had going on:wow:

If so I know exactly what you're talking about :whew:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Know I might be poking a hornets nest with this 1, especially since I gave up on comics when I was 10-12 (not meant as an offensive comment to people who rocked with 'em later than me in life) .........I know the internet & especially message boards sort of transcend all sense of time, reality, common sense, & dignity........but this D.C./Marvel beef is a real thing between "adults" in 2017? :snoop: .........because of the movies? :stopitslime:

Grow the fukk up.......especially since neither of them follow the OG comic stories & both have Swiss Cheese type holes in their plots/storylines. Those "negatives" take away from nothing in terms of the films bc I find majority of the movies to be exactly what they should be.....popcorn entertainment with a plot based (very) loosely on the origin/comic.

You're gonna get trash from both "universes" ("DC/Marvel universe" looool:mjlol:......wtf, grow up) & entertainment from both as well:yeshrug:

You'll be much happier if u get outta that dweeb bubble & rock with both.....then make decisions from there.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Know I might be poking a hornets nest with this 1, especially since I gave up on comics when I was 10-12 (not meant as an offensive comment to people who rocked with 'em later than me in life) .........I know the internet & especially message boards sort of transcend all sense of time, reality, common sense, & dignity........but this D.C./Marvel beef is a real thing between "adults" in 2017? :snoop: .........because of the movies? :stopitslime:

Grow the fukk up.......especially since neither of them follow the OG comic stories & both have Swiss Cheese type holes in their plots/storylines. Those "negatives" take away from nothing in terms of the films bc I find majority of the movies to be exactly what they should be.....popcorn entertainment with a plot based (very) loosely on the origin/comic.

You're gonna get trash from both "universes" ("DC/Marvel universe" looool:mjlol:......wtf, grow up) & entertainment from both as well:yeshrug:

You'll be much happier if u get outta that dweeb bubble & rock with both.....then make decisions from there.
No one asked you for your opinion. Why post on something you not interested in? You hoping for rep and daps? FOH.