Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Demo was short and sweet. Beautiful graphics and that may have been the most realistic exchange I've ever expierenced in a video game. They just sold me on this one. Between this, the new Spider-Man, and Red Dead Redemption 2, I'm gonna be fine this year. :yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Thought this game been came out

Game Studios need to stop releasing trailers way before the game ever drops.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Gonna preorder to support the single player resurgence that seems to have had more life breathed into it since God of War

I'm an oldschool gamer that grew up on NES/SNES/SEGA and I don't really care about mindless multiplayer/lootboxes/deathmatches/battle royals/transactions etc. (Plus Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain were favorites of mine)

if we want more games like this then we have to vote with our wallets.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Demo was short and sweet. Beautiful graphics and that may have been the most realistic exchange I've ever expierenced in a video game. They just sold me on this one. Between this, the new Spider-Man, and Red Dead Redemption 2, I'm gonna be fine this year. :yeshrug:

Just curious but what exchange?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The only issue I have is you can’t pick up the gun unless you go through the entire analyze sequence. That seems a bit limiting.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

And only Red Dead is on PC
:mjcry:

Really wanted this and Spider-Man