@Desirous & "Others"...When did you realize the negro was different?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More proof you say? @LionofJudah

Acts 11:1-15
The apostles and the believers throughout Judea heard that the Gentiles also had received the word of God. 2 So when Peter went up to Jerusalem, the circumcised believers criticized him 3 and said, “You went into the house of uncircumcised men and ate with them.

4 Starting from the beginning, Peter told them the whole story: 5 “I was in the city of Joppa praying, and in a trance I saw a vision. I saw something like a large sheet being let down from heaven by its four corners, and it came down to where I was. 6 I looked into it and saw four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, reptiles and birds. 7 Then I heard a voice telling me, ‘Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.’

8 “I replied, ‘Surely not, Lord! Nothing impure or unclean has ever entered my mouth.’

9 “The voice spoke from heaven a second time, ‘Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.’ 10 This happened three times, and then it was all pulled up to heaven again.

11 “Right then three men who had been sent to me from Caesarea stopped at the house where I was staying. 12 The Spirit told me to have no hesitation about going with them.These six brothers also went with me, and we entered the man’s house. 13 He told us how he had seen an angel appear in his house and say, ‘Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. 14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved.’

15 “As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning. 16 Then I remembered what the Lord had said: ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ 17 So if God gave them the same gift he gave us who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could stand in God’s way?”

18 When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

Acts 17:16-17 (repeated for emphasis)
While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols.17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there.

Acts 18:1-8
After this, Paul left Athens and went to Corinth. 2 There he met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all Jews to leave Rome. Paul went to see them, 3 and because he was a tentmaker as they were, he stayed and worked with them. 4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. 6 But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God. 8 Crispus, the synagogue leader, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized.

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But let's keep exposing your complete misunderstanding of scripture @LionofJudah

LionofJudah said:

Acts 21:23-29, which you conveniently left out...

23 so do what we tell you. There are four men with us who have made a vow.24 Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay their expenses, so that they can have their heads shaved. Then everyone will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law.25 As for the Gentile believers, we have written to them our decision that they should abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality.”

26 The next day Paul took the men and purified himself along with them. Then he went to the temple to give notice of the date when the days of purification would end and the offering would be made for each of them.

Paul Arrested
27 When the seven days were nearly over, some Jews from the province of Asia saw Paul at the temple. They stirred up the whole crowd and seized him, 28 shouting, “Fellow Israelites, help us! This is the man who teaches everyone everywhere against our people and our law and this place. And besides, he has brought Greeks into the temple and defiled this holy place.” 29 (They had previously seen Trophimus the Ephesian in the city with Paul and assumed that Paul had brought him into the temple.)

Anyways, I'm just getting warmed up b. I haven't even got my Lebron on yet. Haven't even tossed the powder up :troll:

@Disciple of the Projects is welcome to get this work too.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whose fighting? I need to get tickets to that.

Can't call this a fight, when y'all ain't hitting back.

I'm sure you know when it comes to anything bible related, your arms are too short to box with me.

But if you'd like to prove me wrong, you're more than welcome to continue gettin this ether,

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
Llama+disapproves.+I+WAS+ONCE+A+TREEHOUSE+I+LIVED+IN_115687_3291678.gif

Your thoughts are broke and stem from brokeness. Please get money, please. You gotta take a good look in the fukkin mirror and think to yourself. Would i be here, doing this, in this place if i had 10 million in the bank or would i find better things to do with my time, like making sure my children dont make the mistakes you made. Ex-cons and struggling. Your thoughts dont flow across my mind because my bank account has got my shyt together in it. You, broke and wondering about the next lick you can hit in 3 months and have a lot of free time to ponder irrelevant thoughts while everyone else laps you and surpasses your greatest accomplishments before 12pm. :whoo:
goddamn :banderas:

seriously that is pure, raw, ether :whew: