Coli please do not prop this weak ass nikka up

:snoop:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town

Panda Man cosigned by KANYE breh. Ain't even a fan of Ye like that but I don't deny his influence

I mean, shyt get yo money and yo 15 mins. I ain't out here watching that mans pocket

FUTURE's legacy is cemented already my G. Written in STONE breh. He's the chosen one

:wow:

We talking FBG LA FAMILIA GENERAL street certified, classics on classics, King of the A Town Trap Anthems

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Versus

maxresdefault.jpg

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
panda

panda

panda

panda

'i got broads in atlanta'

' ok i don't but this shyt sound good tho' - desiigner during an interview

'panda panda panda'

^^^^^future... this is who you got beat by.

In 2014, rapper Future claimed that he had previously recorded a demo version of the song. He worked together with Detail who persuaded him to record vocals for the track as it would convince Beyoncé more easily to record it. Several days later, Detail informed Future that Beyoncé was in the studio recording "Drunk in Love". However, when the rapper was working on his second studio album Honest, he used the same melody of the demo version on a song called "Good Morning" as Beyoncé hadn't released her version seven months since he was told that she worked on it. When Beyoncé released her album, the track was scrapped from the track listing of Honest and Future was not mentioned in its credits.[4][5]

^^^^^^future, this could've been your top billboard hit but you let it slip thru your fingers.

panda

panda panda panda

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Man I've seen so many Hip-Hop/Music/Urban sites, blogs, & etc. post about this on Twitter yesterday. I know Future gotta be feeling some type of way about this.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Future's lack of billboard hits doesn't make any sense

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Some of you nikkas so desperate you'll be crowning Desiigner King of New York

:sas1:

Thread/

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
isn't that the same song as the one on the TLOP album, just without kanye? why not just put out that version :mindblown: