Deion Sanders bought a new hairline

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
The procedure Deion had done is called the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplant.

Tyga and Safaree had the same procedure done.
^ This, they basically take a patch of hair follicles usually from the back of your head and individually apply it to the hairline like a puncture. You end up getting a scab that heals as the hair is accepted by your body and eventually you're left with a new hairline. Much greater chance of success since there aren't any issues with donor hair since it's your own stuff. It's very common to head out to places outside of the US to get it done if you don't have paper like that since it can cost at minimum $6-7k. Depending on how good your surgeon is you end up with a slightly visible scar on the back of your head (depending on hair type, amount taken out etc). The hair can take anywhere up to 6 months - 1 year to fully grow in but when it does... :banderas:

lebron-james-transplant-scar.jpg

Bronbron had the procedure done hence the scar

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
^ This, they basically take a patch of hair follicles usually from the back of your head and individually apply it to the hairline like a puncture. You end up getting a scab that heals as the hair is accepted by your body and eventually you're left with a new hairline. Much greater chance of success since there aren't any issues with donor hair since it's your own stuff. It's very common to head out to places outside of the US to get it done if you don't have paper like that since it can cost at minimum $6-7k. Depending on how good your surgeon is you end up with a slightly visible scar on the back of your head (depending on hair type, amount taken out etc). The hair can take anywhere up to 6 months - 1 year to fully grow in but when it does... :banderas:

lebron-james-transplant-scar.jpg

Bronbron had the procedure done hence the scar
I think that came from when he hit his head on that camera. FUE scar doesn’t leave a permanent scar. The other hair transplant leaves a permanent scar.

Doctors say you have to take finasteride afterwards, because the procedure doesn’t stop other parts of your head from thinning. This is why some people have to keep going back...

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I think that came from when he hit his head on that camera. FUE scar doesn’t leave a permanent scar. The other hair transplant leaves a permanent scar.

Doctors say you have to take finasteride afterwards, because the procedure doesn’t stop other parts of your head from thinning. This is why some people have to keep going back...
It's been a while since I looked it up so I probably got a few details wrong, I've got that Yugoslav widows peak looking like Niko Belic outchea so I need to get on that shyt myself :to: