Dee Barnes speaks. "me and the other women Dr. Dre beat up."

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I think it's something that needs to be touched on and genuinely discussed.
I ride for Dre all the time on here because I think dude has had a pivotal hand in several
artists becoming huge but if we look at Dre the person, he's done some despicable shyt.

Beating the brakes off of women for essentially no reason just isn't cool.
:yeshrug:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Dee Barnes is trending on Twitter right now :leon:

And just like that...A film that has the potential to discuss Black business, dirty dealing Jews in the music industry and police brutality comes right back to Amerikkkas favorite topic..

The violent barbaric male negro...

Good job Black Feminists, liberals and New Blacks.. Yall have been used as pawns again...

Maybe we can get Obama to denounce Cube, Dre or F Gary by the weeks end...

:ohhh:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Youre only saying this cuz you beat women breh

The sh*t happened so why are people complaining about her talking about it?

Maybe reminding people how much of a piece of sh*t dr. Dre is gives her peace of mind.

I respect women enough to give them the opportunity to shoot the fade..If they take the L so be it.. That's real feminism...Pandering to them and treating them like helpless victims is more harmful and demeaning...

I don't rock with Tariq Nasheed fully, but he is on point with Black people needing to start living by a code....

None of this sh1t should be discussed in front of the enemy during war time....

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I respect women enough to give them the opportunity to shoot the fade..If they take the L so be it.. That's real feminism...Pandering to them and treating them like helpless victims is more harmful and demeaning...

I don't rock with Tariq Nasheed fully, but he is on point with Black people needing to start living by a code....

None of this sh1t should be discussed in front of the enemy during war time....
Oh wait... you're serious :pachaha: