• Marvel

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Batman (With Prep)

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
OH yeah!!!! i remember that, lmao and they think surfer is above a GL, a top tier one at that
John Stewart had some ridiculous feats too. Dude was a black lantern and blew up Mogo
QNrUSc2.jpg

acNedCD.jpg

KUkRdKo.jpg

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Clearly said "After Contact"... Feats dont matter if she can do everything you can... Wonder Woman hits her & Rouge can do everything she can, she becomes a Godess... They retconned how strong Rogue was, think about it...
no, rogue would be ko'd before she even knew what happened
2316660-spider_man_vs_sabretooth_upgraded_14613.jpg

that was freaking sabertooth, a punch from wonder woman would kill her

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
John Stewart had some ridiculous feats too. Dude was a black lantern and blew up Mogo
QNrUSc2.jpg

acNedCD.jpg

KUkRdKo.jpg

also that planet was a freaking lantern.... wayyyy more durable than a normal planet

he also EXCEEDED the lantern ringss capabilities and recreated a solar system

1364368-johnsolarsystem.jpg

3557080-7446049873-19553.jpg

the ring blew out on him lamo

The axe murderer

Daps
also that planet was a freaking lantern.... wayyyy more durable than a normal planet

he also EXCEEDED the lantern ringss capabilities and recreated a solar system

1364368-johnsolarsystem.jpg

3557080-7446049873-19553.jpg

the ring blew out on him lamo

Dafuq :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
OH yeah!!!! i remember that, lmao and they think surfer is above a GL, a top tier one at that
Dont get me wrong, I think GL is probably the strongest in the bar, or Martian... Surfer has been compared to Annihilus & Galactus... Galactus totally treated Darkseid as his bytch, Supes has no chance... I know its writers but still.. Surfer never has or will use his power at maximum level... Larfleeze & Atrocitus are my favorite lanterns but I dont see them beating Surfer, outside Surfer being a p*ssy.....

Tyrant would flatline them all....

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
no, rogue would be ko'd before she even knew what happened
2316660-spider_man_vs_sabretooth_upgraded_14613.jpg

that was freaking sabertooth, a punch from wonder woman would kill her
Yeah, use novice Rogue, not veteran Rogue... Sabertooth is in my top 5 but he aint hurtin her... Shes been hit by people strong as Wonder Woman, think shell make it....

Go ahead, use old shyt...

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Dont get me wrong, I think GL is probably the strongest in the bar, or Martian... Surfer has been compared to Annihilus & Galactus... Galactus totally treated Darkseid as his bytch, Supes has no chance... I know its writers but still.. Surfer never has or will use his power at maximum level... Larfleeze & Atrocitus are my favorite lanterns but I dont see them beating Surfer, outside Surfer being a p*ssy.....

Tyrant would flatline them all....

galactus beat an avatar of darkseid, the true darkseid is multiversal

ev8M4I7.jpg

jJWONzk.jpg

also thats not galactus vs darksied isnt canon

The axe murderer

Daps
hah hal jordan overloaded an amped polaris that had so much power he could destroy a universe

2cc639ce.jpg

eafbbbc7.jpg

93cc96f2.jpg

8aeee62c.jpg

595613b9.jpg
Silver age DC were absolutely ridiculous. Superman for instance took magnetic repulsion flow of 100 galaxies.......
1675300-show1.jpg

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Yeah, use novice Rogue, not veteran Rogue... Sabertooth is in my top 5 but he aint hurtin her... Shes been hit by people strong as Wonder Woman, think shell make it....

Go ahead, use old shyt...

ok

tumblr_inline_n8qop1i3oi1r24r6r.jpg

e028c4ad52b22a543a3523cc8f79d7da_zps27dfca98.jpg

rogue-shazzak.jpg

wonder woman has beaten characters far far more powerful than the one who wasted rogue
also parasite a superior power drainer than rogue couldnt even drain her, what makes you think rogue can?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
000000000000000000000000000000220000000000000000000000000000002200000000000000000000000000000022
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH\ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Z52gTtK.png
IM LOSING THIS DEBATE TERRIBLY SO I HAVE TO BRING UP IRRELEVANT shyt WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Z52gTtK.png

talking about getting bodied by z level villians :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

uncanny-avengers-scarlet-witch.jpg

e028c4ad52b22a543a3523cc8f79d7da_zps27dfca98.jpg~original

rogue-shazzak.jpg

Dawg,...all.these panels are from bullshyt, breh.
After rogue already was outselling superman and superman had to be killed off and they failed as a reboot twice.
Then, suoerman was rebooted four more times.
Where in all that bullshyt did he ramp where it is convincing and nikkaz honor that shyt.
Nobody in no hood is vying for superman fool.
Superman was always written with bullshyt cliffhangers.
Some goofball writer would ratchet up his powers and try to give some assinine Sci fi novel explanation for how he got out of a batman with Adam west type ordeal and never had any convincability.
How the fukk you citing cornball panels.
where rogue is not the rogue from that picture is not aiding you.
Especially when superman has been a clusterfukk and even Jim lee is there.
This superman panel bullshyt you citing is bobby comes back on Dallas bullshyt and the main reason nobody fukks with superman.
Even when they got it right in the man of steel.
You are citing this hokey ass superman Adam west conclusions.
When even dc tapped out to their own shyt and thought they were smart and brought Byrne on and ruin superman even more.
So, where did this superman with no fortress of solitude, no krypto, he was never superboy, he has none of the past superman is invincible anything in this incarnation.
Then writing him into such a jam.
they pull some scientific explanation bullshyt out there ass cause superman is ass.
Dawg, like I said..if this is rogue and she touches spidey and wolverine and bombs on superman first with spidey sense, soidey's latch on power, a healing factor and absorbs supes.
The rest of the jla will fall back.
The jla still fall back in new cartoons when supes is beat down.
Again, superman was killed fool,..dead in his real continuity by the likes of a hulk style villain.
Sorry not buying superman beating anyone in marvel and he got killed by a generic z level hulk style villain,....

Sorry I am not,....
Nobody who knows what incarnation of rogue that is, is buying superman being dominant like that.
Especially since superman is bytchmade as fukk too.
fukk'n wonder woman has to tell this nikka superman he is fukk'n p*ssy.
Plus he got low self esteem, that even rogue in this incarnation does not have at all.
This is not none of the rogue's you posted.

Plus you keep talembout depowered rogue but won't talk about depowered superman.
So, how in the fukk if you talembout depowered rogue panels.
That occurred well after this incarnation of rogue with no mental issues or hangups.
Yet you keep posting superman has ramped panels.
that are well after this pic depicts both characters.
It is obvious this is a Byrne level superman, depowered superman period.
It is obvious this is the top level rogue, in a room with for starters just wolverine and Spiderman.
Who don't even have to fight in this room and this is a bar and country ass rogue in her exact element.
So how in the fukk is depowered superman who gets bodied in a diner with low self esteem and depowered.
Gonna fukk with a woman who takes you life force, your psyche and already has superman level powers.
Plus she has no low self esteem and she is in her element and this is the hit girl rogue.
that pops out the dip from Australia and sets it.
Who just popped out the seige perilous with no carol Danvers in her head and she is of clear mind and her element in a bar gonna take an L to a depowered low self esteem goofie.

This is superman depowered in a setting:

Getting clowned and has to come back after being emotionally distraught and in shock like a bytch.
Now, rogue is latched on this fool with Spiderman power and got wolvie's healing factor.
Plus, spidey sense so she is ahead of everybody moving in this room.
Who is pulling rogue off superman and jla all bytch up when supes goes down.
Plus Thor and hulk there, too.
Who both set it and are both bar dwellers of the mystic and civilian kind by trade or general everyday patron.
Gimme a break b,...you factoring in all the bullshyt after realistically what would happen in the actual setting given the characters and the time period.
You not seeing what would happen to soft ass supes in a bar with rogue, wolverine, Spiderman, hulk and Thor.
In the early nineties as well.
This ain't the new 52 superman and we know so.
He has no body armor and in 91 when rogue copped this fit.
A little while after supes is dead to a hulk level villain catching him off guard, too.

So stop it breh,...if this was a Jim lee 52 superman with the body armor and the redesign I would have easily said oh dc.
Yet this picture is not a Jim lee 52 design supes.
This is old ass Byrne supes who was a casualty.

Art Barr

Last edited: