DC adds 'Flashpoint' to their movie slate :wow:

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
thank God dikkheads like you aren't in charge of making business decisions. :wow:

Can she act? I’m pretty sure Hollywood is filled with way more talented actresses then her. Let me reiterate my point, she is beautiful but she can’t act. Her solo movie was the only one to receive positive reviews. Are any of DCs other movies doing well? But I’m the dikkhead for telling them to keep the one thing that actually works. Every superhero they decided to cast for this movie universe aren’t really good at their day jobs(acting) breh. I guess you want them to keep running through that brick wall and hope they make it through.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Can she act? I’m pretty sure Hollywood is filled with way more talented actresses then her. Let me reiterate my point, she is beautiful but she can’t act. Her solo movie was the only one to receive positive reviews. Are any of DCs other movies doing well? But I’m the dikkhead for telling them to keep the one thing that actually works. Every superhero they decided to cast for this movie universe aren’t really good at their day jobs(acting) breh. I guess you want them to keep running through that brick wall and hope they make it through.

their mst panned film made almost 800 mil, won an Oscar and had a GOLD selling album.. my nikka fukk outta here with your dumb opinion

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
their mst panned film made almost 800 mil, won an Oscar and had a GOLD selling album.. my nikka fukk outta here with your dumb opinion

No need to curse breh do you work for DC:cape:

My opinions are dumb but you fact checking about a best makeup and hair Oscar award and a soundtrack going gold being successful like we living in 1986. :russ:

Face it if that’s the best the studio has to show for itself since man of steel(A movie I personally love) kicked this superhero universe off consider it a L breh.

Suicide squad was decent though breh.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

No need to curse breh do you work for DC:cape:

My opinions are dumb but you fact checking about a best makeup and hair Oscar award and a soundtrack going gold being successful like we living in 1986. :russ:

Face it if that’s the best the studio has to show for itself since man of steel(A movie I personally love) kicked this superhero universe off consider it a L breh.

Suicide squad was decent though breh.

i dont care what you think. im answering why you think a universe this successful (minus critic reviews) will reboot ..

xmen movies BEEN panned left and right, they're never gonna reboot why ? they make BANK

same with Transformer, so why the fukk you think the DCEU will ?? foh mouse dicc eater

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Ezra Miller fukking sucks as the Flash. Dude CANNOT carry a movie by himself. This is gonna be the worst DC movie to date.

imma remind you of this when the movie drops.. i swear you nikkas just be talking for the sake of it.. chris hemsworth is the most one dimensional actor ever but the marvel carried him to a trilogy even tho everything outside has been a HUGE flop..

Ezra actually is a certified actor.. better go peep his work.. dude is gonna be coming off FB 2... this movie is gonna be fine dummy

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i dont care what you think. im answering why you think a universe this successful (minus critic reviews) will reboot ..

xmen movies BEEN panned left and right, they're never gonna reboot why ? they make BANK

same with Transformer, so why the fukk you think the DCEU will ?? foh mouse dicc eater

Lol. I’m a DC fan breh. The way they running this universe is whack and let’s see you talking cash shyt when aquaman and the flash movie flop. You a clown If you don’t think them high up executives dudes for DC and Wb aren’t held hostage in a room somewhere thinking how they can make this shyt work.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
imma remind you of this when the movie drops.. i swear you nikkas just be talking for the sake of it.. chris hemsworth is the most one dimensional actor ever but the marvel carried him to a trilogy even tho everything outside has been a HUGE flop..

Ezra actually is a certified actor.. better go peep his work.. dude is gonna be coming off FB 2... this movie is gonna be fine dummy

You.
Are.
FURIOUS.

:umad:

Nothing you can fanboy up is gonna change the fact that was the worst depiction of the Flash in the history of media.

fukk Ezra Miller. And fukk whoever wrote Barry Allen as a homeless, autistic, millennial scrub.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
EXCLUSIVE: WB/DC's FLASHPOINT Movie Info Dump - That Hashtag Show

As rumors continue to swirl about the direction of DC’s upcoming film slate, there do seem to be some certainties amid the chaos. One such film is The Flash, set to adapt DC’s 2011 mega-popular and line-wide Flashpoint story. The film has been through several rewrites and quite a few names seemed destined for the director’s chair before John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein, writers of Spider-Man: Homecoming, took the job last month.

The film, which has been in development for some time, is still tentatively scheduled for release sometime in 2020 and, thanks to an old and trusted source, we have some details about the film! Before you read on, beware that not only could what follows contain spoilers, but that it also comes from info gathered BEFORE Daley and Goldstein took on the film, meaning any and all of it could change.

Still here? Then here’s what we can tell you…

Warner Bros. is hoping to begin principal photography on the film in London in the second half of 2018, possibly at their Leavesden Studio where they filmed Justice League. The film, which we’re told will have a budget of over $100M, will certainly take quite a bit of post-production time given the number of VFX shots required to show the Flash’s unique abilities, so Warner Bros. is hoping to be in studio as early as July, allowing for that valuable post production time in as well as some additional filming planned for the U.S. With respect to that VFX work, we have been told that Warner Bros has an offer out to Ghost in the Shell cinematographer Jess Hall to be the film’s director of photography.

While plot details were scarce, we were able to gather a list of characters expected to fill out the film’s roster. In addition to Miller returning as Barry Allen, Ray Fisher is still set to pop in as Cyborg and Billy Crudup will reprise the role of Henry Allen despite once being rumored to have departed the project. While Kiersey Clemons‘ Iris West was cut from Justice League, she was still on board too for the Flash solo outing as of late 2017.

If Warner Bros. does, in fact, hope to begin principal photography sometime this summer, there are several supporting roles they’ll have to fill and those roles can help us start to piece together some idea of the story (what little we do know is that the most recent draft of the film would include some references or potential flashbacks to Barry’s accident, an accident we’re told that will include Eobard Thawne in an interesting way). The supporting cast will include Officer Fred Chyre, a Keystone City cop in the comics, who will be working with Allen to investigate the death of Jonathan Chambers, aka Johnny Quick. Detective Jared Morillo, Chyre’s partner in the comics, is also set to appear.

Caitlin Snow is set to appear in a lead role and knowing the history of the character we can imagine we could see her alter ego Killer Frost emerge at some point during the film. As far as the Rogues set to antagonize The Flash, we’re told to expect two old standbys and one surprise. Dr. Arthur Light is set to serve as the film’s big bad but fans can also expect to see two of Flash’s oldest foes as well. Both Captain Cold and Heatwave are lined up to complicate things for our hero, adding alternate versions of Leonard Snart and Mick Rory to the growing list of characters who will have both TV and film versions co-existing, though fans of Flashpoint will know that these versions may be a little different than their TV counterparts!

While it may not give us the complete picture we’d hope for, we’re happy our source came through on this one given the amount of excitement and anticipation this film seems to be generating. Of course, we’ll see how much of this makes into the film’s final cut, but we certainly have a little insight into what the studio was originally planning to do.
Let's hope they fix that running
IAsPTOB.gif

:mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Man that shyt ain't coming out! :mjlol:
Starting to get that impression too :pachaha:

New 'Flash' Directors Haven’t Begun Work Because Their Deal Isn’t Done

over a month since it was first reported that Spider-Man: Homecoming screenwriters John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein were in talks to direct a solo movie about The Flash, but Wednesday night the two told The Hollywood Reporter that they still haven’t finalized a deal with Warner Bros.

“We’re still negotiating,” Daley said at the premiere of their latest directorial effort, Game Night, a comedy thriller starring Jason Bateman and Rachel McAdams. “Deals are in the works right now.”

They insist that they haven’t started working on the script of the film, called Flashpoint, yet because “we have to sign the deal,” Daley said. “Hopefully, it will work out.”

Goldstein joked the holdup is due to very crucial deal point. “It’s all about parking spots,” he quipped. “If you give in then you’re all the way out by craft services. You want a better spot than that.”

Flashpoint will star Ezra Miller, reprising his role as the DC superhero from Justice League. Directors Rick Famuyiwa and Seth Grahame-Smith were previously attached separately to helm Flashpoint.