David Chase Finally Answers If Tony Died In Sopranos

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
lol at the straight up denial in here

Y'all studied the dialogue and how many times Meadow tried to park or the meaning of Journey..followed everything except the story. In the story Tony wins. New York loses. Game over.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it doesn't necessarily mean he's dead either

Nah, but I meant the trolling shyt though. I bet there will be some confusion over the next few days between VOX and what he actually said....even though they quoted him as point blank saying "he's alive".

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport and North Jersey
Nah, but I meant the trolling shyt though. I bet there will be some confusion over the next few days between VOX and what he actually said....even though they quoted him as point blank saying "he's alive".

Fred.
yeah I had a feeling David Chase wouldn't say "he's alive" like that, he's not like Vince Gilligan who would spoonfeed the audience on every last detail.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah I had a feeling David Chase wouldn't say "he's alive" like that, he's not like Vince Gilligan who would spoonfeed the audience on every last detail.

People complain no matter what. Chase ended it ambiguous, people spent the last 7 years harassing him. Gilligan ended it very tidy, people complain about that too. You can't win really.

Fred.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Report is False. Chase ain't say that. People want that to be the case. A lot of people want Tony to be alive but there are a lot of signs that sadly he might not be. But that's what's great about Art. The artist can leave their work up for interpretation. We didn't get all the answers in "The Matrix Trilogy" or "Inception". Not everything needs to be wrap up in a tight bow.

LOL @ Any of you thinking David Chase will ever say anything especially after James passed away. It's never going to be confirmed. The debates will continue for eternity. The only way we would of gotten an answer if there was a "Soprano's" Movie and that's not happening now. LOL @ the masses hating on "Made in America" which is now a certified Classic. That is by far the most analyzed finale in TV history.

1356.jpg

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
The Report is False. Chase ain't say that. People want that to be the case. A lot of people want Tony to be alive but there are a lot of signs that sadly he might not be. But that's what's great about Art. The artist can leave their work up for interpretation. We didn't get all the answers in "The Matrix Trilogy" or "Inception". Not everything needs to be wrap up in a tight bow.

LOL @ Any of you thinking David Chase will ever say anything especially after James passed away. It's never going to be confirmed. The debates will continue for eternity. The only way we would of gotten an answer if there was a "Soprano's" Movie and that's not happening now. LOL @ the masses hating on "Made in America" which is now a certified Classic. That is by far the most analyzed finale in TV history.

1356.jpg

n*gga.... tell me a Junior and Johnny Boy come up movie based in the 60's/70's wouldn't be absolute dopeness

they could even show tony, jackie apriel, p*ssy, sil running around as a little ass crew tryna rob feetch lamana card game

come on man make it happen chase!

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
n*gga.... tell me a Junior and Johnny Boy come up movie based in the 60's/70's wouldn't be absolute dopeness

they could even show tony, jackie apriel, p*ssy, sil running around as a little ass crew tryna rob feetch lamana card game

come on man make it happen chase!

DAP. Yo I never thought about it like that. Maybe a Soprano's PREQUEL SHOW with Tony's Dad and Junior like you said how they came up. Yo that would be dope. Then show Tony as a kid and maybe even a teenager. Yo I'm with you. This is the ONLY WAY to continue the Sopronos legacy. Nothing crazy, like 3 or 4 seasons.