"Darkness, No Parents."-The Official Top 10 Movies and Top 5 Worst Movies of 2014 Voting ends 2/25

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
There are a handful of hyped movies I haven't seen yet, but I'm comfortable in my top 10 regardless:manny:

1. Whiplash
2. Under The Skin
3. Nightcrawler
4. The Raid 2
5. The Drop
6. Gone Girl
7. Snowpiercer
8. The Babadook
9. Fury
10. Foxcatcher

HM:
Predestination, Interstellar, Birdman, Edge of Tomorrow, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Worst:
1. Transformers 4
2. Annabelle
3. Purge Anarchy
4. Amazing Spider-Man 2
5. Godzilla (didn't even necessarily mind this one all that much, it's just really hard to get me to watch movies that I think will be less than decent/entertaining)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
There are a handful of hyped movies I haven't seen yet, but I'm comfortable in my top 10 regardless:manny:

1. Whiplash
2. Under The Skin
3. Nightcrawler
4. The Raid 2
5. The Drop
6. Gone Girl
7. Snowpiercer
8. The Babadook
9. Fury
10. Foxcatcher

HM:
Predestination, Interstellar, Birdman, Edge of Tomorrow, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Worst:
1. Transformers 4
2. Annabelle
3. Purge Anarchy
4. Amazing Spider-Man 2
5. Godzilla (didn't even necessarily mind this one all that much, it's just really hard to get me to watch movies that I think will be less than decent/entertaining)
Can't argue anything on this great list

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I've only seen two 2014 movies. I need to catch up, but I'm so tired and have little time anymore :mjcry:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@flyry maybe I'm being too hard on Interstellar. I will watch it again this weekend to give it one more shot.

Only Lovers Left Alive may creep into my top 10 though...Tilda Swinton can do no wrong in my book :mjcry:
:ufdup:

is it dvd screener quality out there right now?

you best wait until mid march :ufdup:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breh I saw it in theater already so I got the visual part down; that's not the problem. I need to sit down and watch it for more than the visuals.
i still have a feeling years down the line people will start to like it more once they are removed from the hype

sure its not perfect but i still love it

though i am a stan so maybe i'm wrong :manny:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i still have a feeling years down the line people will start to like it more once they are removed from the hype

sure its not perfect but i still love it

though i am a stan so maybe i'm wrong :manny:
There was a lot of hype around Dark Knight Rises and it still gets panned by many for its terrible script and questionable action scenes, so I don't think its hype. Nolan obviously has shifted his focus as a director over the years and the results are not fulfilling

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
There was a lot of hype around Dark Knight Rises and it still gets panned by many for its terrible script and questionable action scenes, so I don't think its hype. Nolan obviously has shifted his focus as a director over the years and the results are not fulfilling

i did not like rises after the first hour.

I disagree but we can put a bet on it

ok..when you love it in the future u can cop me this :troll:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

That shyt lost me in the first hour like homie said. He was already asking a lot of me to believe Bruce would ever quit being batman for 8 years when he was capable of being batman but I was willing to go with it..then I quickly wanted off the ride

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
When does this end because I still have to catch up.
Like trying too watch Dawn for the 3rd time