Damn Kevin Hart did it again...

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I enjoyed the 1st Ride Along and a couple of his Stand Up Specials but :patrice: ..I can't roll with him in everything he does. He's the same Loud Mouth Guy with High Blood Pressure in ever Movie. IDGAF.:yeshrug:
And Amy Schumer is the same fat weirdly shaped "cool" chick in everything she does.

And Melissa McCarthy is the same "I'm fat and I'm gunna fall down" chick in everything she does.

And Adam Sandler is the same "I'm a Jew with a wife too attractive for me" in everything he does.

And Micheal Cera is the same "I'm a socially awkward nerd who kind of wins in the end" in everything he does.

And Tiny Fey is the same "I'm a quick-witted feminist with clever one-liners" in everything she does.

Why single out Kevin?
I'm not saying you are a fan of the people I listed but what I am saying is Hollywood is a formula.
Once you find what works you run with it.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
And Amy Schumer is the same fat weirdly shaped "cool" chick in everything she does.

And Melissa McCarthy is the same "I'm fat and I'm gunna fall down" chick in everything she does.

And Adam Sandler is the same "I'm a Jew with a wife too attractive for me" in everything he does.

And Micheal Cera is the same "I'm a socially awkward nerd who kind of wins in the end" in everything he does.

And Tiny Fey is the same "I'm a quick-witted feminist with clever one-liners" in everything she does.

Why single out Kevin?
I'm not saying you are a fan of the people I listed but what I am saying is Hollywood is a formula.
Once you find what works you run with it.
I hate Adam Sandler, yeah I agree with the others too and don't watch them at all. Maybe Tina Fey can switch it up with her comedy every now and then but then again, I don't even look for Comedy like that. I like Drama, Action, and Horror. Comedy has always been at the bottom for me but I don't personally hate on Kevin, I just don't follow him like the rest of the world does.

I didn't know he was in Secret Life Of Pets though, might be something... might not.:yeshrug:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
You want a thread about Louis CK or Amy Schumer homie??? :usure:

no. Why ya'll make threads about shytty comedians and their wallets though? Ya'll really try to tie hip hop with everything now? First nikkas stan Drake for his success and now we moving onto movie actors? :dahell:

Are the other 20+ threads about Hart and his success despite being wack not enough?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
no. Why ya'll make threads about shytty comedians and their wallets though? Ya'll really try to tie hip hop with everything now? First nikkas stan Drake for his success and now we moving onto movie actors? :dahell:

Are the other 20+ threads about Hart and his success despite being wack not enough?
Like see young black folks being successful. Him being wack is your opinion. People out there dig him. You just seem miserable. I don't stan anybody but there are way worse people out there that people stan. You got a problem with Drake and I saw nikkas talking about some damn 21 Savage LOL.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Like see young black folks being successful. Him being wack is your opinion. People out there dig him. You just seem miserable. I don't stan anybody but there are way worse people out there that people stan. You got a problem with Drake and I saw nikkas talking about some damn 21 Savage LOL.

i dont have a problem with drake nor hart making that money plehboi. Are they both wack to me? yes. But do we have to see a thread like this with a bunch of nikkas on his nuts every time a movie of his drops? Im just trying to save a decent forum (the film room) from turning into a stan shyt fest (the booth). Its bad enough we see DC vs Marvel wars going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
i dont have a problem with drake not hart making that money plehboi. Are they both wack to me? yes. But do we have to see a thread like this with a bunch of nikkas on his nuts every time a movie of his drops? Im just trying to save a decent forum (the film room) from turning into a stan shyt fest (the booth). Its bad enough we see DC vs Marvel wars going on.
I get it

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
i dont have a problem with drake not hart making that money plehboi. Are they both wack to me? yes. But do we have to see a thread like this with a bunch of nikkas on his nuts every time a movie of his drops? Im just trying to save a decent forum (the film room) from turning into a stan shyt fest (the booth). Its bad enough we see DC vs Marvel wars going on.
lol you're really worried about Kevin Hart stans taking over the Film Room...naw you're just a hater. Eat a dikk weirdo

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Did this cat just say that Kevin Hart is on Eddie Murphy's level? In terms of overall success he will definitely pass him with the numbers.

Kevin Hart is not funny though.