Curb Your Enthusiam Season 9 Official Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
people really complaining that larry is too over the top now?....what has he done this season that's so much different than past seasons?....this is the same guy who picked up a hooker just so he could drive in the carpool lane. the same guy who stole flowers from his friends mothers roadside memorial. the same guy who staged a fake robbery on cheryl's therapist just to win her back:heh:.......but NOW yall wanna complain that he's too over the top?:dahell::mjlol:......the show has always been over the top and greatly exaggerated. even larry says so. but it's a comedy. it's not supposed to be taken serious.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
those tiddies
TTLGivD.gif
TTLGivD.gif
TTLGivD.gif
TTLGivD.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just catching up from last week, and the episode itself was uneven, but the relationship NDA is :deadmanny:

I don't have much to hide, and I'm generally a good judge of character, but I connected to the purpose lol

Keep sex private and intimate.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the bits about F Murray Abraham being an outfit tracker and the shytty apology/thank you's from the Miranda family were :russ:

Penny from Happy Endings being a stand-in at the wedding :mjlol:

The interpreter with the tig ol bitties :takedat:,deaf husband heard about her (don't ask me how :wow:) and invited her to the wedding :mjgrin:.

Larry trying to get the FICA money back from Ron Swanson :skip:.

How you going to swing at somebodies crib you are staying at :gucci:, the blonde who came thru was Alice from the Magicians. At least let me watch :whoo:.

Jeff still being stuck with the house, even after losing money:francis:

It was good having the show back for another season.