Crowdfunding for comic books created by Black people

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Good lookin out @Responsible Allen Iverson , I was at work today and got this assignment. Are these out there for purchase or are they still looking for funds? If you know of any black comics by black authors that would be huge for me. I'm looking to get all of them in the store. :ehh:

Anymore Black comics on deck? I know you guys got the Ta-Nehisi Black Panther comics and the Black Spider-Man comics last time I was there.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I respect this here... I'm writing my own shyt & love seeing these brehs push forward.. The amount of brehs coming with these great ideas :picard: They won't publicize that though... When I got enough time I'ma post a paragraph of my shyt on the coli & see how you feel...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Anymore Black comics on deck? I know you guys got the Ta-Nehisi Black Panther comics and the Black Spider-Man comics last time I was there.

Nah not right now, haven't had the chance to order from the indy sources but I have their info. I'm going to try to get that done before the end of the month since I'm building up for back to school.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah not right now, haven't had the chance to order from the indy sources but I have their info. I'm going to try to get that done before the end of the month since I'm building up for back to school.

Gotcha. I was gonna come over to the bookstore from PG but since it was pouring down like bricks :whew:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I've been backing this one for the past year. They just dropped the digital book, and are about to mail out the hardcovers.

where did you purchase the hard covers?

y4mM5ws71sJYMVhh_CmW-g2N75mckC_hjF79Y5jqMeIC_12E6yrRZLOfY4Z9_UvMJbid7JRF_oBAejEyxUpOno2DIYjDfd40GxIKYmT8G2YddotPQbB3Cburm_qMST8E83x8cl6Q3W5Fg03RJRSc69y1-dCb0tpHZedZF94YfBrON0nmSr30sTY8LBEynhDkVotwZLLPnAGJD9ji6al3kMvyw

peep the display....not sure how I got that 8.5 though sh!t was a brand new never read comic :mjpls:

Last edited: