Crazy theater movie experiences

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason vs Freddy back in '03.

Theater was packed as shyt.

Some ex felon dude walks in with his two daughters.He had on a pair of prison denims(u know, those 501 jeans),a wife beater, and a pair of these
LL
With the Deebo, slew footed stroll.

Him and his daughters walked around the theater looking for a seat, but none were available.

This nikka starts yelling to the crowd "Which one of you muthafukkas stole my seats?
debo-150x150.jpg
"

And you could feel muthafukkas start squirming in their seats...he continued "I paid for my seats, so that means some of you muthafukkas snuck in here...we about to find out!:birdman:"

So he leaves to get the manager.The theater staff mobbed in there DEEP with flashlights and started checking everybody's ticket stubs.

They did a decent job, but they didn't really check everybody.The people who were sitting in the middle part of the theater aisles(that's where I was seated) didn't get a thorough checking at all.

By the time they got done, everybody they checked was legit.So they go back down to talk to dude and start trying to negotiate with him.This muthafukka turns to the crowd again

"Nah fukk THAT...WHICH ONE OF YOU MUTHAfukkAS GOT MY SEATS?"

The theater manager is there like :whoa: "Sir, we're sorry for the inconvience, but we'd like to give you a refund, and throw in a couple of coupons for a free popcorn & soda if you choose to see the next showing"

I'm thinking, that sound like a fair deal :leon:, but dude wasn't having it.He was already holding a XL bag of popcorn in his hands.When the manager uttered the word "refund" again, that nikka snapped...he took his popcorn and threw it up in the air "I DON'T WANT NO GOTDAMN REFUND!!" ...it was raining popcorn confetti up in that bytch.

It took security and the cops to get him up outta there.

Cool part about it, the theater staff handed out free drink coupons to everybody in attendance because of all the drama:krs:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Some ex felon dude walks in with his two daughters.He had on a pair of prison denims(u know, those 501 jeans),a wife beater, and a pair of these
LL

Him and his daughters walked around the theater looking for a seat, but none were available.

This nikka starts yelling to the crowd "Which one of you muthafukkas stole my seats?
debo-150x150.jpg
"

And you could feel muthafukkas start squirming in their seats...he continued "I paid for my seats, so that means some of you muthafukkas snuck in here...we about to find out!:birdman:"

So he leaves to get the manager.The theater staff mobbed in there DEEP with flashlights and started checking everybody's ticket stubs.

They did a decent job, but they didn't really check everybody.The people who were sitting in the middle part of the theater aisles(that's where I was seated) didn't get a thorough checking at all.

By the time they got done, everybody they checked was legit.So they go back down to talk to dude and start trying to negotiate with him.This muthafukka turns to the crowd again

The theater manager is there like :whoa: "Sir, we're sorry for the inconvience, but we'd like to give you a refund, and throw in a couple of coupons for a free popcorn & soda if you choose to see the next showing"

I'm thinking, that sound like a fair deal :leon:, but dude wasn't having it.He was already holding a XL bag of popcorn in his hands.When the manager uttered the word "refund" again, that nikka snapped...he took his popcorn and threw it up in the air "I DON'T WANT NO GOTDAMN REFUND!!" ...it was raining popcorn confetti up in that bytch.

Cool part about it, the theater staff handed out free drink coupons to everybody in attendance because of all the drama:krs:
:deadrose:

Not as funny at all but when my ex and I went to see Insidious, there was a guy sitting in one of the front row seats by himself, decked out in an NBA jacket holding a huge bucket of popcorn. And he was into the movie for most of it like all of us in the theater, just enjoying it. So towards the end of the flick, when one of the scares comes when Josh is in the Nether, dude screams, throws his popcorn in the air and walks out

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

LL

debo-150x150.jpg
"

:dead:

I had the image of Deebo reading this.

:salute:That was a funny ass story breh.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:deadrose:

Not as funny at all but when my ex and I went to see Insidious, there was a guy sitting in one of the front row seats by himself, decked out in an NBA jacket holding a huge bucket of popcorn. And he was into the movie for most of it like all of us in the theater, just enjoying it. So towards the end of the flick, when one of the scares comes when Josh is in the Nether, dude screams, throws his popcorn in the air and walks out
:heh:I'm dying from the last story, but this ones funny too. Prolly cause I'm still picturing Deebo as the person.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:deadrose: now I want to write a horror movie based on his fear. 0-100 real quick:smugbond:

The thing is a lot of these old school horror movie heads are used to them old movies with cheap scares and fake blood and the creepy ghost. Horror movies nowadays are damn near satanic with the way they make them seem so real (found footage, based on true events, actual demons from stories, etc) even the toughest people may be in over their head. I can't do horror movies in theatres. I know I'll scream. I remember screaming in the theatre for The Haunting back in the day. Girl I was with looked at me like :usure:was that you just now.

:scust:Never again breh. I was embarrassed as fukk. I know how that guy in your story felt.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Prolly having my ex riding me during Hotel Transylvania. Only movie Adam Sandler was in that I liked

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis

LL

debo-150x150.jpg
"

LMAOOOOO BRUH I AINT NEVA LAUGHED DIS HARD AT A STORY SOME1 TOLD ONLINE IN MY LIFE. U GOT ME OVA HERE BUGGIN UP :laff::laff::laff:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
we were at a matinee for hamlet of all things:yeshrug:
this is the one with mel gibson around 89 or 90

and some couple all the way down in front had a dispute:troll:
the man started beating her
they had to stop the show for the ambulance:usure:

apparently she had been complaining too much:why:
and wouldn't share her cup of soda

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In chronicle, when Michael b Jordan character shows up...the people around me yelling "Wallace!"

When his character died...the people around me yelling "Where's Wallace String! String, where's Wallace!"

a group of old people fighting...I mean a full out donny brook among a dozen 60 year olds...and it was at the wicker man movie (Nic Cage) remake...

a woman in king kong who was to fat to sit in a chair and complained about it for a good 15 minutes...she had to be 500 pounds i don't even know how she made it through the door...eventually about 6 employees drug her out after she tried to just set in the aisle.

Me getting head in the back of a theater of saw II...some dude coming down the aisle only to turn around like
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Went to see a re-showing of Enter the Dragon and people acting a fool. First some idiots start blasting music and dancing :wtf:....one due had enough, got up and smashed their radio and they sat down obediently. Then this gang bumrushes the theater and starts giving nikkas work. This tranny was screaming as a dude was whippin her man's azz