Counterpart | Official Discussion Thread

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Bruh :ohhh: Baldwin stay strapped :scheme: double entendre

I just realized that the dude in the intro was stabbed up by the blonde/pale broad. After he came back from walking the streets and helpin that random girl take a pic, she kissed him. then when he came back, they kinda show his cheek and ol girl spots the lipstick. Cut to Middle Eastern spy bae watching news as it reports that a dude at a hostel was stabbed up for no apparent reason :damn:
I first thought that was the dude sent to kill Baldwin and I think the fact they let it appear on the news confirms it, they wouldn't risk dude being seen. If she was to kill him they'd discreetly dispose of the body.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Actually, the stabbing victim
was the guy Baldwin stabbed in the throat. She was the "white female" spotted leaving the scene.

Your'e right! Forgot about that dude, makes even more sense why ol girl was watching the news then.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex you watching this yet bruh? Really dope show, also the homie Wilson Wilson from Utopia is in it :laugh:

Nah, what's it about? I'm in between shows now, might peep it.

Fred.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Fred.

Spy thriller with a parallel universes as the backdrop. I think it has 4 more episodes till the finale, so you can wait till then.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm really A.D.D and i feel like the week to week of it is making me forget who is who or what was what.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Fred.

Spy thriller with a parallel universes as the backdrop. I think it has 4 more episodes till the finale, so you can wait till then.

Imagine if you gave the creators of "The Americans" the premise of Fringe season 2, but you put it on 2018 Premium Cable TV and removed any traces of "monsters of the week". Starring both the abusive music teacher from Whiplash, and the friendly guy from the Farmers commercials.

The universes didn't diverge until 1988, so everything up to that point is identical. Immediately after the split the worlds stayed close together, then events a few years later caused them to diverge radically

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm really A.D.D and i feel like the week to week of it is making me forget who is who or what was what.

This was happening to me so I stopped watching after episode 3 and I'm just stacking episodes till the season is over so I can start over and binge.