Controversy: Uncharted 4 black woman is voiced by a white woman

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Will still cop but smh that they can't even hire black people for a game when trying to diversify.

edit: Scratch that will buy used. If I'm not supporting movies without minority leads or co-leads then I got to do the same with this.
So you support a used gamestore owned by a white man. You confused militant :mjlol:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
So you support a used gamestore owned by a white man. You confused militant :mjlol:

I don't shop at gamestop ask @Codeine Crazy turned down his free coupons he was offering up. And I'm no militant but haha you clever. Everyday people sell games. If I buy anything from a store I buy new.

I like games and movies so forgive me for hoping for a little more diversity so my daughters can see faces and hear voices that look and sound like theirs:blessed:

Laugh at a breh for trying to vote with his dollars:martin:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I don't shop at gamestop ask @Codeine Crazy turned down his free coupons he was offering up. And I'm no militant but haha you clever. Everyday people sell games. If I buy anything from a store I buy new.

I like games and movies so forgive me for hoping for a little more diversity so my daughters can see faces and hear voices that look and sound like theirs:blessed:

Laugh at a breh for trying to vote with his dollars:martin:
So youre gonna lurk craigslist and ask them if they are black before buying or what?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
On one hand it shouldn't matter, but sadly it does matter.

I'm sure it's difficult for black female voice actors to find work in video games, so under that reality ND should have tried to find a black female to do the role.

But ultimately it's no big deal. It's good they put a brown face in a prominent role in their new game :ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Disgusting.

But naughty dog has a habit of treating their black characters like utter trash. Hipsters.

Just looks like a sea of cacs to me

img9567_01.jpg

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just seems lazy of them to design a black character and not get a black person to voice it. Not necessarily offended but I'm sure they could've found a qualified black woman to voice the character.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I've never seen so much hypocrisy in here.
The Greeks weren't outraged that Kratos was voiced by a black man.
It's voice acting. Period.