Confusing Clay Matthews: The Official Packers @ 49ers Week 1 Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Nah....Clay Matthews with that dumb as fukk look on his face facing Kapernick was the funniest shyt in the playoffs.
that gif and this gif
qt3ft.gif
were my favs from that game. you bet he was NOT a happy camper :pachaha:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
rodgers aint soft for sure, hes been taking a beating behind that line. i just dont understand why gbs gives him all that money and doesnt bother to protect him

i see the niners dominating both lines of scrimmage and gb needs to quit talking about the read/react, i bet the niners wont even run it once.

Ted Thompson has bad luck with drafting offensive linemen plus our offensive line coach has been horrible.

Our 2010 1st rounder in Bulaga is out for the season. He was ballin out in camp as the LT and he was great in the Super Bowl season as a rookie at RT and in 2011. He struggled early last year but got hurt later.

Our 2011 1st round pick broke his leg about 20 months ago in his rookie season and hasn't played since. A complete unknown but we can't count in him.

And Thompson has only drafted one all pro interior lineman in Sitton.

The depth is short at Center.

The offensive line will be the downfall. The rookie that is playing LT has been good in camp and held his own vs Matthews but Aldon Smith for your first start is just :damn: I hope he competes, he's strong enough

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
rodgers aint soft for sure, hes been taking a beating behind that line. i just dont understand why gbs gives him all that money and doesnt bother to protect him

i see the niners dominating both lines of scrimmage and gb needs to quit talking about the read/react, i bet the niners wont even run it once.

trust me Packer fans been saying this since he signed his new contract. But to be fair, we did draft some early linemen but they stay getting hurt (sherrod).

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Back to the upcoming game:

If we lose a close game (3-10 points) i wont put so much into it as its week one and both teams wont be at their highest level of playing.

If we win a close game, i'll have the same feeling but i will also consider the fact we beat a tough opponent on the road.

But if we lose by alot (14+ points) imma be pissed and start questioning shyt. If we seriously want to make a run at the SB, we shouldnt be getting dominated ala SF and NYG last year...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i don't see how the packers win this game. their D still can't stop the niners running game and their depleted OL is gonna have aaron running for his life

if kaep has a good game passing the ball u can just forget it

How can our D still not stop the run when the season hasnt even started? lol

have you seen our D line in play? if they even slightly resemble what they did in the preseason then this D will make top 10 easily. We finally have good depth on the D-line, something we didnt have last year

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ted Thompson has bad luck with drafting offensive linemen plus our offensive line coach has been horrible.

Our 2010 1st rounder in Bulaga is out for the season. He was ballin out in camp as the LT and he was great in the Super Bowl season as a rookie at RT and in 2011. He struggled early last year but got hurt later.

Our 2011 1st round pick broke his leg about 20 months ago in his rookie season and hasn't played since. A complete unknown but we can't count in him.

And Thompson has only drafted one all pro interior lineman in Sitton.

The depth is short at Center.

The offensive line will be the downfall. The rookie that is playing LT has been good in camp and held his own vs Matthews but Aldon Smith for your first start is just :damn: I hope he competes, he's strong enough
gb drafts well at wr but they have no clue with o-lineman. thats makes you think you need to bring in some guys from outside the org

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah we will run the read most def.

the run game got 320+ yards last game and a lot of it was from the read. we will run it just to test them. if it still work, they'll dial it up again

best believe we will run the ball a lot. shyt, the first five games or so I expect a lot of runs. all these teams (pack, hags, colts, rams) are much worse against the run than pass.

i dont think they will with mccoy as backup, the only time kaep will run is when hes scrambling off pass plays. i think the read can still work but it needs to be a small part of the offense

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can our D still not stop the run when the season hasnt even started? lol

have you seen our D line in play? if they even slightly resemble what they did in the preseason then this D will make top 10 easily. We finally have good depth on the D-line, something we didnt have last year

the niners running game vs the packers run defense is a mismatch until proven otherwise

and i actually like the added pieces to y'all front 7, especially datone jones. i just doubt that it'll all come together game 1 on the road against one of the best OLs in the league

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GB got that motivation on their side. We put them out plus beat them in lambeau last year. I hope we're ready.

I don't like our WR situation, GB will key in on the run, hopefully Kaep can keep their D honest with the pass, but who's going to make a play in the passing game? VD will probably be doubt teamed all game. Boldin can't seperate no more.

Gawdgers looking for revenge on us. I hope we're ready

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I'm curious to see how this new Kaep to VD connection is gonna work out. Also, low key, McDonald might do some damage, too. When him and VD are on the field at the same time, I'm looking for the Niners to use them both like the Pats used Gronk/Hernandez at times.