coli truth or dare?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Actually Spider-Man was my first favorite Marvel character when I was a kid, but when I got back in to reading comics again. Deadpool became my favorite Marvel character.
Im not gon' front, you ruined his image for me by being an animated happy go lucky ass nikka.
I used to see deadpool/deathstroke as a savage that put that pussehbwoy Wayne in his place time after time.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What was the most pivotal decision of the past 3-5 years you've made, something that sent your life in another direction
or
What was the alternative to the decision you chose? Why did(n't) you make that choice?
To stop going to school. I didnt realize that my grades werent that terrible. And i had stuck with it i could have had a 1/2 decent degree by now. Alhough i doubt if i would be any further than i am now because ive learned no matter how much education one may have its about who you know that can get you that job.
:salty:

@Deadpool1986 thanks 4 making this 4 me!!!

Daps
To stop going to school. I didnt realize that my grades werent that terrible. And i had stuck with it i could have had a 1/2 decent degree by now. Alhough i doubt if i would be any further than i am now because ive learned no matter how much education one may have its about who you know that can get you that job.
:salty:
@Deadpool1986 thanks 4 making this 4 me!!!

kanye-west-laugh.gif

Waitaminute that's not my username

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
What is the reasoning behind your name? The comic book hero?

IronFist actually comes from Wu Tang Clan RZA's Man with the Iron Fist movie. (it was to long for a username so i just shorten it) Im a kung fu movie fan and a Wu Head, so it sort of coincides. I wasnt aware of the comic book hero until afterwards though.