Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
w9gZLDjh.jpg

:mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Cp7bVQpVMAADScF.jpg:large

0Ho0CVp.gif

I made the connection that Min-Do was his daughter about halfway because I kept asking "ok, his wife is dead but what happened to his daughter?" and they kept the emphasis on 15 years

But the motive for all of this :picard:

A dude he knew from high school executes this Death Note-level plan of revenge because Dae-su caught him making out with his sister and spread the rumor that she might be pregnant so she commits suicide days later. Hypnosis didn't even block that from his memory, he just fukking forgot :skip:

:mindblown:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BYTAzMzMwMDMtZDBkMi00OGM3LTg2Y2YtMTVhZDgwYmFiYTlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR106,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

full

The best one out of the trilogy :ohlawd:

Actually shed a tear when she played back the videos of Baek torturing the kids to their parents :mjcry:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't ready at all :damn:

thought I was watching something drama related. shyt got intense as fukk dog I kept questioning everything in the last hour. I'm about to read the explanation. But I want to assume that she was an angel or some shyt and two others were demons. Which is why when he walked up near her he started to bust out blood. And which explains why he and the other dude never actually had an encounter. shyt was fire as fukk best scary movie i seen in years besides IT. of course its not scary.... i mean maybe it is a little but the story was pure flames.

I see you on your korean binge as well so i needed to hit u up. question is what do I watch next?! None of these movies have been wack

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BYTBjYjllZTctMTdkMy00MmE5LTllYjctYzg3OTc1MTFjZGYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

Chan-Wook Park is 4/4 :banderas:

This joint is equal parts :shaq: and :krs:

thought I was watching something drama related. shyt got intense as fukk dog I kept questioning everything in the last hour. I'm about to read the explanation. But I want to assume that she was an angel or some shyt and two others were demons. Which is why when he walked up near her he started to bust out blood. And which explains why he and the other dude never actually had an encounter. shyt was fire as fukk best scary movie i seen in years besides IT. of course its not scary.... i mean maybe it is a little but the story was pure flames.

I see you on your korean binge as well so i needed to hit u up. question is what do I watch next?! None of these movies have been wack
Breh, if you haven't seen the Vengenace trilogy (Mr. Vengeance -> Oldboy -> Lady Vengeance), do that right now. Everything I've pretty much posted in here has been fire so take your pick.

I might start up The Man From Nowhere and The Suspect next or go into more horror with I Saw The Devil and Bedevilled

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
MV5BYTBjYjllZTctMTdkMy00MmE5LTllYjctYzg3OTc1MTFjZGYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

Chan-Wook Park is 4/4 :banderas:

This joint is equal parts :shaq: and :krs:

Breh, if you haven't seen the Vengenace trilogy (Mr. Vengeance -> Oldboy -> Lady Vengeance), do that right now. Everything I've pretty much posted in here has been fire so take your pick.

I might start up The Man From Nowhere and The Suspect next or go into more horror with I Saw The Devil and Bedevilled
I seen Oldboy. I JUST finished Mr. Vengeance. About to start Lady Vengeance