[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
But the feds ain't gonna touch the big wigs in Hollywood who actually mess with the kids.

Sounds like the DOJ and police brutality across America.
Why would the feds do that when they have the money to pay them off from even snitching and they have the power to convince the public that they are actually the good guys?

That's what I've always found interesting about these situations. Their involvement in children's programming allows them the image of being pristine like a saint so that when these accusations do manifest themselves, peopel will immediately think they aren't guilty.

This is the difference between Jared from Subway and these guys is that Jared was just a spokesperson while Dan and the rest are the people that actually pull the strings behind the scenes and have the clout to pull off things the average person can't. Which probably why they will never see jail.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would the feds do that when they have the money to pay them off from even snitching and they have the power to convince the public that they are actually the good guys?

That's what I've always found interesting about these situations. Their involvement in children's programming allows them the image of being pristine like a saint so that when these accusations do manifest themselves, peopel will immediately think they aren't guilty.

This is the difference between Jared from Subway and these guys is that Jared was just a spokesperson while Dan and the rest are the people that actually pull the strings behind the scenes and have the clout to pull off things the average person can't. Which probably why they will never see jail.

Oh I know and that is what I was alluding to. This stuff goes way up to government and the media (which is an arm of the government to spread propaganda across the world).

This can be seen if you study the sandusky case and see who were involved and look at the Franklin child prostitution ring.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Indirectly, yes. the fact the he continues to employ Brian Peck, a convicted sex offender, says everything the audience needs to know without getting the producers of this in too much trouble.

That zoey 101 scandal from 2006 looks funny in the light.:merchant::dame:

It really is damn near an open secret that the 50 year old producer is the one that really got 16-year-old Jamie Lynn preggo, not that kid they forced her to fake the funk with. shyt like that makes me wonder what REALLY caused Britney to snap :lupe:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Apparently in this picture Dan had just got done doing something creepy and perverted to her and she was crying (if you look closer you notice she has smeared eyeliner) and he told her to stop for the camera.

You can see something similar here, look how watery her eyes are, shyts spooky

2s65315.jpg

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
Don't feel like watching anymore, this shyt is :scust:

And wouldn't it be better to put this thread in JBO?(I wish we had another place that guests cant view)

Constantly reposting a video that hollywood is trying to get rid of, could bring unwanted attention to thecoli......