MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But you'll get excited for ANOTHER Spidey flick if it were announced next week.:mjlol:You should be watching this stuff for the culture breh. You have a website/blog, people actually wanna know your opinion about certain things. If you wasn't so prominent on this forum, you probably wouldn't be hassled to watch popular things like a Nolan movie or a TV series strictly about the hood/black culture that's actually acclaimed. No ones handing you a joint laced with angel dust breh.

.....yeah of course I'm excited about anything related to a character I've loved since diapers. So comparing that to Atlanta or Dunkirk is apples and oranges to me. You're basically saying I should go back in time and tell my baby self to be excited about those two things for the future. Two different things. We all have our passions and things we love. Spider man is something I love dearly so nothing else in entertainment minus James Bond can contend with that.

To your second point, we have cats who cover Atlanta and watch it so I don't need to do it for that. And again I'm not saying Atlanta is bad or Dunkirk will be ass. I'm saying I'm not interested right now :manny: nikkas acting like I said they're personally wack just because I'm shrugging right now. I'm sure there are plenty of things I could name I love that you or @FlyRy wont care about. Like mystery science theater 3000 or the new Star Trek show. Doesn't mean you or him think that shyt is wack just means it ain't your cup of tea. And I'm not going to force you to drink it either. Live and let live

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Are you implying that fat greasey rapist is an artist?

This is my favorite though

ClfeRviWgAAkq6T.jpg

Larry is hilarious and a dope cinematographer.

Devin looks like a fukking loser. And he is one.

Damn that's vulgar

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm down to see this movie but I'm not all giddy like all the school girls in here. Nolan for me, hasnt made an excellent film since TDK. I like WW2 movies tho and this looks different and the fact it's not almost 3 hours long like every fukking movie nowadays is refreshing. Imax will be lit.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Are you implying that fat greasey rapist is an artist?

This is my favorite though

Larry is hilarious and a dope cinematographer.

Devin looks like a fukking loser. And he is one.
I think he's a great writer.

He's been low key on twitter since the "scandal" but he's been low key publishing lengthy reviews of new movies on his letterboxd account.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think he's a great writer.

He's been low key on twitter since the "scandal" but he's been low key publishing lengthy reviews of new movies on his letterboxd account.

Yeah the man can write his ass off. No arguments here either. But devin as a personality was always hard for me to take. That shyt didn't make it any better

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lawd why can't I be home right now. Got me stationed in the middle of nowhere with these bum ass theaters. This is the one movie I need to watch properly :why:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Except that link wasn't a review :mjpls:

I gotta believe the article is basing the opinion or headline on reviews tho right?

Wait, this fool @MartyMcFly STILL hasn't seen Atlanta?!? :damnno:
You all do know this isn't going to make me see it any faster right? :russ: If I were you dealing with me I wouldn't say shyt. The more you push me the more I'll stiffen my spine on principle. Peer pressure has the opposite effect on me :russ:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They got the 70mm IMAX version of this playing at home. I may do that 5 hour drive. Ain't nothing wrong with a three day vacation :mjcry: