• Dave Chappelle

Votes: 88 67.7%

• Total voters

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Chappelle Show is a classic and better than the underrated The Chris Rock Show, but Chris Rock is easily the better stand-up comedian. Rock is on a Mt. Rushmore with people like Pryor, Carlin, Eddie, etc. Chappelle isn't even on Bill Burr's level as a stand-up, if we're gonna be real.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprised that he's winning, but I'm amazed Chappelle is THIS far ahead. But then again, The Coli loves guys who kinda quit while they're doing well and don't really risk the fall off.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Both Chappelle and Rock are amongst the absolute SMARTEST comedians in which they can take what we'd consider "real talk" and make it gut bustingly hilarious and relateable.

Their both GOATS which one you like more comes down to personal opinion

Last edited:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
The Chappelle Show is a classic and better than the underrated The Chris Rock Show, but Chris Rock is easily the better stand-up comedian. Rock is on a Mt. Rushmore with people like Pryor, Carlin, Eddie, etc. Chappelle isn't even on Bill Burr's level as a stand-up, if we're gonna be real.

This is the truth. I've said it before: a lot of Chappelle fans simply aren't fans of stand-up comedy like that. I love Chappelle, but he isn't even in the same stratosphere as Chris as a stand-up.

Daps
Rock hosting the Oscars clinched it for Dave Chappelle.
Chapple would of scortched that issue... Rock skirted it comedically.

Chappelle has always covered actual issues unappolegetically. Racist cops, priests fukking kids, them framing our stars (Michael Jaclson, Kobe), the way they trial our youth as adults... Donald Sterling, etc.

Dave never sold out even in the face of 50mil :salute:
Gotta go with Dave.

This shyt here. Not only is Dave Chappelle hilarious but he is one of the only people ever who's actually been real and stayed real. Never allowing money to get in the way of what makes them happy.

I can't say any other celebrity could turn down 50 million.

fukk, I couldn't turn down 50 mill regardless of how miserable I'd feel, even if I had 50 mill I would accept another 50 mill/ and work miserably.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dave is alright, but Chris Rock is my GOAT.

To this day I've never laughed harder at any standup special than I did at Bring The Pain.
Bring the pain is the best standup I've ever seen in my life front to back. Ain't one second of it unfunny. It's 2016 and you can pull out 100 lines that still hold up true today

BTP vs any single standup and I'm betting on pain. Prior, Murphy, Foxx. I don't give a fukk. That shyt was flawless

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
dave's show is what put him among the legends. his stand up specials are still great but I don't know if he's up there with the GOATs without it IMO. you could omit all of the chris rock show and rock's still up there with the greats

Exactly. I couldn't name three Chappelle standup specials if I tried. Hell, I don't even know if he even HAD three standup specials. (FTR, I've seen Chappelle live, and it *was* hilarious.)

but chris rock has NEVER had a tv show/movie that could fukk with chappelle's show. that shyt was iconic.

Even though CS bodies TCRS, I really think TCRS doesn't get its due.

Last edited: