Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
LOL at Chris Rock "not being the cheating type"...

Dude got a wife that has the title of philanthropist spending HIS money...what man would want to be around a woman who would even do that for long?

Chris been THE black comedian in hollywood for what...two decades now...

Dude has enough clout and friends to get Whoopi, Sandler, and Seinfield in his movie...

And you think he aint out here fukking some chicks who are trying to get into Hollywood?

shyt...that hotel scene in the Top 5 movie probably happened to him while he was filming top 5 and he just through it in at the last second like "fukk it I'm getting divorced anyway"...

His wife going to be a philanthropist after divorce?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Some woman just know how to make an older man feel young and alive. Especially when you're wife has gotten complacent.

When you're 50 and Flabbilous,:flabbynsick: if a cute young coworker taps you on the shoulder you'd be ready to leave your nagging wife.

rosario-dawson-chris-rock-top-five-tiff-premiere.jpg
article-2747063-2127290000000578-170_634x487.jpg
Rosario-Dawson-Chris-Rock-Top-Five-Grey-Goose-Soho-House-9-6-14-2.jpg

That's the smile of a man that hasn't smiled in a while:banderas::ohlawd::ahh:
Real shyt.. on another random ass note the coli needs a chris rock smiley

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Bout to spend the next 10 years of his last 30 taking this bytch to court :laff:

i'd give her a nice check like johnny depp did with his wife/bm and save the stress and lawyers fees/ meter. i'd might even give her half if i have $70m.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/chris-rock-net-worth/
Net Worth:
$70 Million

Johnny Depp Giving $150 Million To Vanessa Paradis In...
hollywoodlife.com ›
Jun 21, 2012 · Home; Johnny Depp Vanessa Paradis Johnny Depp Giving $150 Million To Vanessa… Johnny Depp Giving $150 Million To Vanessa Paradis in Split Settlement

1. Johnny Depp to Pay Vanessa Paradis $150 Million in...
    www.thehollywoodgossip.comStarsJohnny Depp
    Johnny Depp is ready to pay Vanessa Paradis a massive amount as a good faith gesture and to keep their separation amicable, according to reports.

Daps
He probably tapped Rosario Dawson.

Lol shyt the way he connects with Rosario I wouldn't be shocked.

dawson looks like a dog!

when i heard about him begging rosario to do the part, i knew there was something more to this...

LET'S CONGRATULATE THIS FAME AND MONEY HUNGRY HEIFER FOR REACHING THE MOUNTAIN TOP
She got sick of old white men excavating her smelly vagina and throwing her to the curb, so she waved her painties to catch a rich black fool and finally got a bite... Maybe now you all see the glaring truths that I've long since put you on to
Sleeps with nasty white men for acting roles and hopes of stardom that fall hilariously short? Check
Breaks up long marriages and families? check
If now you don't see this bug eyed charliton is a first class demon, then you're lost. And now Rock is about to lose...I wouldn't be surprised if this demonic woman seduced him with hypnosis and voodoo

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
i'd give her a nice check like johnny depp did with his wife/bm and save the stress and lawyers fees/ meter. i'd might even give her half if i have $70m.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/chris-rock-net-worth/
Net Worth:
$70 Million

Johnny Depp Giving $150 Million To Vanessa Paradis In...
hollywoodlife.com ›
Jun 21, 2012 · Home; Johnny Depp Vanessa Paradis Johnny Depp Giving $150 Million To Vanessa… Johnny Depp Giving $150 Million To Vanessa Paradis in Split Settlement

If you really loved her, you would just cut the check. Jim nantz is a god.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
If you really loved her, you would just cut the check. Jim nantz is a god.

i wasn't aware of or had forgotten about his situation. my thing is that a well off dude should hit off a long term spouse exceptionally well without all the bitterness and acrimony. many don't know that opposing lawyers huddle and play golf together to plan strategies to run up the fees. a woman that been with you since the lean times, and blesses you with a healthy seed deserves as much. you and her settle that business out of court like intelligent adults instead of being gladiator combatants.

Nantz was married to Ann-Lorraine "Lorrie" Carlsen Nantz for 26 years before divorcing in 2009. The couple lived in Westport, Connecticut and had one child, daughter Caroline.[11]

In November 2009, Jim Nantz was ordered to pay his ex-wife $916,000 a year in child support and alimony. Nantz acknowledged dating a 29-year-old woman before the divorce was final, although the judge concluded the marriage deteriorated years earlier and "this remote event in no way contributed to the breakdown of the marriage." Nantz earns $7 million a year.[12]

On June 9, 2012, Nantz married Courtney Richards in a ceremony at the Pebble Beach Golf Links in Pebble Beach, California.[13] On March 14, 2014 Nantz and his wife welcomed a baby girl.