Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently Chris Brown got jumped in with the Piru Bloods and if Beyonce doesn't do a collab with him Jay Z is going to have a problem.
Or something like that...
The other night Chris Brown posted a vine video of Beyonce performing Bow Down with the caption, "Looks familiar. Beyonce, U might as well go ahead and do this collab. JAY might have a problem wit it but this is Piru

Who's next to join, Beiber :pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
L.A nikkas got some splaining to do

31.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Jay's head of security for the last decade or so is literally a former south African mercenary that used to protect Mandela. He' responsible for classic moments such as...http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/03/04/fan-meet-jay-zs-bodyguard-norm-then-meet-the-pavement-video/
Jay helped finance his company that now protects, Beyonce, Gaga, Rhianna etc. as well.

His basically has a team of foreign-national goons on pay roll.
http://variety.com/2011/music/news/security-pros-employ-more-brains-than-brawn-1118034935/

Extortion they don't join gangs because they want to, they are forced into Gangs, Look at the released FBI files of Tupac SHAKUR or EazyE they was all getting extorted by unknown GROUPs or GANGS , look at the released TUPAC FBI files http://vault.fbi.gov/Tupac Shakur
Also he was extorted by Haitian Jack, a very known gangster in Brooklyn
Also they said alot of different celebrity's been extorted by Gangsters, Groups, or Gangs, they offer them protection in exchange for stronghold, it's called a friendly extortion, but it can also be dangerous for the person if they don't apply to the demand. So him joining the Piru's is probably just him being forced to be in it for EXTORTION .. sad but it's common

jewish defence league are pretty well known, they're a far right-wing terrorist group behind known attacks inside and outside the US. can't believe this wasn't a bigger story in hiphop publications. im no conspiracy theorist but shiiiit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

Here is Dante Ross telling the story of the JDL trying to kill Chuck D..

http://theberrics.com/hip-hop-history-101/public-enemy.html?autoplay

Getting the video to play is awful(there will be a commercial if you can get it to play before the story starts).

:lupe:

didn't expect to learn shyt in here....

anyway, LA continues to be soft as shyt.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:patrice:

50 is almost as rich as Jay is and he still somehow ended up face to face with Gunplay, just because hes worth half a billion doesn't mean hes untouchable, I heard Suge was just as rich as Jay is today back in 96 and we all know what happened in Vegas :to:

Even Jay admitted that in the breakfast club interview when Charmaine got attacked by those goons, "That can happen to anyone".
But Jay ain't kickin it in hoods trying to prove how gangsta he is. He will not be touched.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I wouldn't call cb a clown for joining a gang so he can move about comfortably in LA with no worries...it's pretty obvious that in the hiphop industry of today, street protection is a must no matter how you look at it...but it is kind of silly to broadcast the sht...especially with his status...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
come to LA and say that :manny: we all know you won't :youngsabo:
lol, yo i really didn't see areas that came close to detroit-east or west or even our step child Flint... the softest neighborhood in flint is harder than the hood in LA. been a few times.

that west coast gang shyt is weak compared to an entire population of people including young girls ready to bust.

I would say it if i went... it's not like Imma get my "ass beat blue black"

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This nikka wait until he get in his mid 20's to want to join a gang. Maybe he has beef with someone and feels that he needs protection. Or maybe he just wants to join the movement and join a gang since it seems to be the in thing to do in the rap game.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
lol, yo i really didn't see areas that came close to detroit-east or west or even our step child Flint... the softest neighborhood in flint is harder than the hood in LA. been a few times.

that west coast gang shyt is weak compared to an entire population of people including young girls ready to bust.

I would say it if i went... it's not like Imma get my "ass beat blue black"
:laff: @ young girls ready to bust" tha only thing they gon do is bust they dirty ass p*ssy open out here and then get kicked to tha curb cuz don't nobody want them ratchetts

you unheard of cities always wanna take a shot at tha big boys, but you ain't movin nothin but y'all mouths, we started this gangsta shyt, and this tha muthafukkin thanx we get?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:laff: @ young girls ready to bust" tha only thing they gon do is bust they dirty ass p*ssy open out here and then get kicked to tha curb cuz don't nobody want them ratchetts

you unheard of cities always wanna take a shot at tha big boys, but you ain't movin nothin but y'all mouths, we started this gangsta shyt, and this tha muthafukkin thanx we get?
lol at yall starting that gansta shyt.... Yall stated the p*ssy shyt. That drive by.. too scared to just murk a nikka like an up north nikka. Yall started that media hype commercialized pop thug shyt....

idk Detroit was a no name city, but what i do know is I was shooked as a kid at how safe all hoods were, yall don't even have real traps...

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
lol at yall starting that gansta shyt.... Yall stated the p*ssy shyt. That drive by.. too scared to just murk a nikka like an up north nikka. Yall started that media hype commercialized pop thug shyt....

idk Detroit was a no name city, but what i do know is I was shooked as a kid at how safe all hoods were, yall don't even have real traps...
Drive by started in Chicago by al Capone n them

We wuz on tha map way before tha movie Colors, sending work outta town on greyhound, we went Nationwide settin up shop like some real bully's, while you hoe ass nikkaz stayed in y'all city

everybody tha man in they own hood, but y'all scared to cross state lines, nobody did that like LA nikkaz, some places it failed, other places we had everybody marching to our beat

this wuz in tha 80s before all that gangsta rap shyt, then we turned tha rap industry out when it came to our side, we made that shyt gangsta, we made it notorious, we made that shyt sell a million copies, going platinum plus every time we cussed

we turned that nikka pac out, we turned tha whole world out with this gangsta shyt, so stay in yo dusty ass city and keep thinking y'all hard cuz y'all broke dirty and dusty, and when y'all finally get some nutts come to Los Angeles so we can put that ass in locker with a tag on your bytch ass :ohlawd: