Chris Brown Challenges Offset and Quavo to a Fight (Texts Leak)

Who wins

• Chris Brown

Votes: 141 84.4%
  • Offset or Quavo

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at a dedicated Migos phone for group inquiries

tenor.gif

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I was bout to say it has hood elements word for word :russ:

Gwinnett is huge but Migos from a poorer area of that county. Lots of black ppl, Hispanics and minorities. Having said that, I can definitely see them doing street shyt around that area. Were they big time trappers? Probably not, but they was probably pushing small time shyt and hitting licks. I don’t feel necessarily unsafe in Lilburn/Norcross but there’s some places I wouldnt roll up in and talk crazy...that’s any hood

yeah basically like where I live now, Madison Wisconsin. NOWHERE NEAR as violent as nearby cities like Milwaukee or the Chi but you can def get your shyt bust by some nikkas real easily in the wrong hood. like 4 people i went to meadowcreek with for half of 9th grade were killed in gun violence unfortunately since i left 9 years ago

Literally witnessed a dude get shot infront of my crib here in Madison last summer :damn:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I can respect the ‘fair fade’ talk but it’s still over a bytch, dude need to stop looking for trouble. Everybody don’t want a fair fade, especially when you bothering them over some lil shyt like that. That’s when dudes get poked or shot up

stay outta nikkas faces and let them fukk who they want