Chris Brown arrested for felony assualt. looks like its a wrap for him.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:whoa:

Let's not act like he's out here snuffin nikkas dolo. Everybody has that Scrappy Doo Puppy Power when they got 6'6", 300 pound bodyguards with em.

scrappy_doo_by_dragonroll-d41no02.jpg

:russ:

Daps
Isn't that what everyone else said when he beat Rhianna's ass?? That it was a wrap for him?

This time it is different.

TMZ is saying breh still on probation for the Rihanna beats. He facing up to 4years booty at risk just off the probation violation alone:huhldup:

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
8:25 PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ how the fight was triggered. Two woman approached Brown in front of the W Hotel and asked to take a picture with him. As the pic was about to be taken, 2 men rushed over to get in the photo. We're told Chris then said, "I'm not into this gay s**t, I'm into boxing," and threw a punch at the alleged victim. The fight was then taken to the ground.
:pachaha::myman:

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City
8:25 PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ how the fight was triggered. Two woman approached Brown in front of the W Hotel and asked to take a picture with him. As the pic was about to be taken, 2 men rushed over to get in the photo. We're told Chris then said, "I'm not into this gay s**t, I'm into boxing," and threw a punch at the alleged victim. The fight was then taken to the ground.
:pachaha::myman:

:laff::laff: You gotta be kidding me!!! fukk!! They tryna set that man up :laff:

Daps
I don't like this clown......but this will just be another Teflon incident for him :manny:

Y'all gotta understand.....as long as he's making money for the higher-ups (or is still capable of doing so), then he'll be "covered" for minor shyt like this.....serious shyt like murder/rape/molestation, and his ass will be on his own.....but other than that, he'll most likely find a way to slip out as usual