Cartoon characters you dislike?....

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Yea but despite all of his antics dude been faithful. ...Lois on the other hand stay trying to suck some young dude dikk...or fukk quagmire.. .or any new character. ...fukk that slut..

DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHY SHE WAS WITH QUAGMIRE? PETER fukkING LEFT BREH. HE GOT HIS MEMORY BACK AND STILLED LEFT HIS FAMILY HANGING.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHY SHE WAS WITH QUAGMIRE? PETER fukkING LEFT BREH. HE GOT HIS MEMORY BACK AND STILLED LEFT HIS FAMILY HANGING.

But she's still fukking married my dude...if u want out then get a divorce.. .quit trying to fukk all of quohog (sp) just cuz Peter says u look fat...or lost his memory or hung out with bill Clinton.. ..that bytch don't get a pass!

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I hate Jerry with a passion I always wanted Tom to catch him nikka was a freeloader, a snitch, and he stayed messing up Tom's yams. Everytime Tom had a girl that little dirtbag would start hatin :aicmon:
jerry.jpg

ash-ketchum-2

medusa.gif

Char_6989.jpg

char_36175.jpg

Helga.jpg

angelica-3.jpg

200px-Tweety.png

:pacspit:

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Gazoo that mother fukker.

Mergatroid, I think that is his name. That purple critter the Jetsons had in later seasons.

Scrappy-Doo is the epitome of get the fukk out of here.

Basically any cartoon character that got added to make shows last longer. Throw em all in the bushes.

Scooby-Dumb though is :myman: