Car ideas

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I knew I heard something bad about 300.

Lexus are mad bread, Acura seems ok.

Get rid of that piece of shyt now breh, was just helping my uncle replace a torque converters on a 2014 Chrysler 300.

Most of the newer cars we work on are we uncle shop are Chrysler/Dodge and Ford. Them two brands produce some poor quality parts not meant to last the long haul. Cant believe yall nikkas still copping American knowing they reputation for being :trash::mjlol:

@Balla Cop a 1990s Lexus LS400, Acura RL, Acura Legend, Lex ES300. Them cars look cold and will last forever with little to no major maintenance. I see older Lexus and Acuras coming into my uncle shop with 230k+

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm going for both lol that's why it's so hard to find a car that has both for 10k.

I'm looking for a sedan, and I got a decent amount of bread saved up.

YOU GOING FOR STYLE POINTS OR RELIABLE? SEEMS LIKE THE MOST RELIABLE CARS AREN'T PRETTY. WHAT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE VEHICLE. FULL SIZE, SUV, MIDSIZE? AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WORKING WITH?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
My fault yall, imma college student. I'm not working some crazy high paying job, but I'm looking for a good paying one while in school, my budget is 10k.

I know you can get a newer car for around that price, but they look boring af. The chargers and challengers, the 300, Cadillac, etc. I'm worried about breaking down on me because they would be older, but they would look better.

He can get a basic challenger or charger. Those are pretty reliable and they don't cost a ton either...entry level is about is $26k or 27k brand new.

It would help if we knew his budget. If he is talking like 8k, well that changes things. If he is talking like 70k, well again that changes things.

Style, reliability, how much bread he is working with, etc. We need to know all those things before we can make a suggestion.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
10k financed.
shyt, yeah. 10k is gonna be tough to swing but you'll probably be in a bit older/higher mileage market. maybe 2010 on down/ and 50K in miles and more

If you can push that budget to 15,16K..you can get your pick of some quality. Other coli brehs helped me pick one out, maybe it'll help: Help me pick a car to purchase

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Is 10k too low? I thought I was being responsible for trying to get a cheaper car.

shyt, yeah. 10k is gonna be tough to swing but you'll probably be in a bit older/higher mileage market. maybe 2010 on down/ and 50K in miles and more

If you can push that budget to 15,16K..you can get your pick of some quality. Other coli brehs helped me pick one out, maybe it'll help: Help me pick a car to purchase

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm a Junior in college. My income isn't crazy, but I'm looking for another job. 10k on a car is my limit.

Look for people selling cars in the nice part of the city, especially older luxury cars (not the high maintenance brands). You can get an old car with all leather interior and pretty nice amenities that might be 10-15 years old and if someone with money is selling it they might not even care how much they get for it. My boss sold his old Lexus for $1500.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just read that thread, funny af. That one dude that was telling everyone that a 3 series a bytch car, still post here?

You still got th3 camry?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What are the lower maintenance luxury brands?

Idk I feel weird buying a car off a person. I don't trust em.

Look for people selling cars in the nice part of the city, especially older luxury cars (not the high maintenance brands). You can get an old car with all leather interior and pretty nice amenities that might be 10-15 years old and if someone with money is selling it they might not even care how much they get for it. My boss sold his old Lexus for $1500.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
yall nikkas drive? :mjlol:

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Brehs not on that Unlocked Potential Inner Ki Wave in 2018?

We fly in Florida

flying_with_goku_by_bizmedia14-d8g2pjo.jpg